become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Schools_and_Academies
Schools and Academies
Arts: Education: Schools and Academies
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Correspondence Courses
Reference: Education: Subjects: Vocational
- Based in Aalsmeer, Netherlands and offering beginner, intermediate, advanced and specialty training in contemporary Dutch design. Details courses and includes schedules and instructor's background information.
California Flower Art Academy
- Provides instruction in European, American and Ikebana styles, and shadow box art with locations in San Jose and Burlingame, California. Includes profile of director and course descriptions.
Canadian Institute of Floral Design
- Professional design program licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities offering day and evening instruction. Includes course descriptions, schedules and registration form.
David-Curtis School of Floral Design
- State of Ohio certified school offering a three week professional program in floral design and flower shop operations. Includes catalog, syllabus and discussion forum.
Floral Art School of Australia
- Offers day and evening classes in Elsternwick, Victoria as well as distance learning instruction. Includes information on professional and hobbyist opportunities and design tips.
Floral Design Institute
- Offers courses for hobbyists and professionals from campuses in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon and through distance learning. Includes course descriptions, schedules and staff credentials.
Flower Design of Britain
- Floristry and flower arranging school in England for both professionals and amateurs. Includes course descriptions, schedule, and enrollment form.
Flower School New York
- Provides beginner courses and specialty classes with floral artists including Michael George and Chris Giftos. Includes video demonstration excerpt.
Hong Kong Academy of Flower Arrangement
- Provide beginner and advanced classes and private instruction in design, planning and display for hobbyists and professionals. Includes course descriptions, schedules and online enrollment. [English and Chinese]
Institut de Artflor
- Hong Kong-based state licensed school offering beginner courses and advanced training in contemporary styles. Lists workshops by topic and includes an image gallery.
International Florist Academy and School
- Montreal-based design school offering training to amateurs and professionals. Includes director profile, course descriptions, schedule and price list.[English, French]
Judith Blacklock Flower School
- Offers certificated courses in the art of flower arranging. Describes courses and includes schedule, location map and images gallery.
Kay's School of Floristry
- Provides courses in commercial flower arranging and floristry. Located in Dublin, Ireland.
Mami Flower Design
- Tokyo-based school offering instruction in Hanakubari, contemporary and classic floral styles. Includes image galleries and inspiriational texts from master intructors Mami and Keita Kawasaki. [English and Japanese]
Nobleman School of Floral Design
- Singapore-based school offering instruction in classic and contemporary flower arranging for professionals. Features instructor profiles, image galleries, schedule and course descriptions.
Out of the Bloom Flower School
- London-based program offering daily, weekly and monthly workshops for hobbyists and professionals. Includes curriculum, instructor's profile and brochure.
Palmer School of Floral Design
- Colorado-based program offering beginner and advanced training for professionals. Describes courses and policies, includes instructor's profile, schedule, and online registration.
Pearsons School of Floristry
- Sydney, Australia based floral design school offering instruction for hobbyists and professionals. Includes curriculum, schedule, news and image galleries.
Phil Rulloda School of Floral Design
- California state licensed school offering basic, advanced, wedding, silk, and tropical flower training and shop management courses. Details classes and lists schedule and credentials.
Rittners School of Floral Design
- Floral art designs with color photos and instructions, free flower arranging lessons and industry information.
Trim International Floral School
- Offers classes for hobbyists and professionals with locations in Denver and Albuquerque. Details course curriculum and home study program.
UK School of Floristry
- Beginner and advanced training for hobbyists and professional florists taught by Ian Lloyd. Includes course outlines and online registration.
Vermont Academy of Floral Design
- Offers basic and advanced instruction with specialty classes in European styles, permanents, weddings, holidays and church decor. Includes schedule and registration form.
- Floral schools providing instruction in a style developed by Harumi Nishi that blends classic Western and Eastern design philosophies. Includes course descriptions, books. Locations in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. English, Japanese.
Schools and Academies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2015 at 13:24:09 UTC -