the entire directory
only in Flowers/Designers_and_Studios
Designers and Studios
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Flowers: Designers and Studios
Wedding and Events
Arts: Crafts: Artisans
- Portfolio of unique and contemporary fresh and permanent custom arrangements by Charles Arena. Includes artist's background.[Flash]
- Denver, Colorado-based custom floral design and enviroscaping studio specializing in Asian and modern designs. Portfolio organized by season and occasion.
- Portfolio of classic and contemporary designs created with dried and preserved floral products. Includes examples for residential and commercial locations.
Bea Schriver Florals
- Creates custom fresh and permanent arrangements for weddings, events and home interiors. Based in Wilton, Connecticut.
- Features contemporary styles of artist Russell New. Includes portfolio and information on floral arranging classes.
- Image galleries of bouquets and decor for weddings, hotels and special events created by Australian designer Alice Clark.
Brad Larsen Florals
- Full-service florist and design studio with locations in Pasadena and Carlsbad, CA. Portfolio of fresh, silk and live plant designs.
- Freelance floral designer specializing in custom arranging for weddings, corporate display, home decor and in sympathy tribute. Based in the Hertfordshire, UK.
Charlotte Design Flower Boutique
- Boston area studio of Yvette Viard specializing in French floral design styles. Includes portfolio of bouquets, wreaths, decor and sympathy tributes.
Cindy Davis Design Group
- Showcases wedding, event and holiday designs created by her Dallas-based team.
- Features portfolio and background information of floral and garden designer Jan C. Kew.
Creative Works (UK) Ltd
- Features profile, wedding and event portfolio, floral design classes and special appearances of Surrey-based artisan Cindy Kirkland.
- Features image galleries of his contemporary floral and garden designs. Includes school and studio information and book excerpts.[English, Dutch, French]
- Features seminars and public exhibitions of the works of contemporary floral artists Shauna Larsen, Bart Hassam and Courtney Raven. Includes image galleries.
- Vancouver, BC based floral designer specializing in contemporary styles. Includes profile, portfolio and lists awards and recognitions.
- Floral arrangements, workshops and demonstrations by UK-based designer David Martin, NDSF, FSF. Features profile, appearance schedule and image galleries.
- Features image galleries of the dried and preserved floral designs and wedding bouquets of Esther Davis. Includes information about her background, media appearances, workshops, lectures and book.
- Describes his design philosophy and includes information on seminars, workshops, authored books and his studio.[English, German]
- Parisian-based designer of contemporary floral arrangements, permanent flowers, containers, home accessories and perfumes with shops in France and Japan. Profile, image galleries, press. [English, French]
Hillary Miles Flowers Limited
- Vancouver, BC-based floral designer and set decorator specializing in contemporary styles. Includes profile, blog and image galleries of flowers for weddings, events, holidays and everyday occasions.
In Bloom Inc.
- Extensive image galleries of opulent and contemporary designs created by Houston-based artisan Scott McCool. Includes wedding and event decor.
- Noted British floral designer, author and teacher with schools in London, New York and Tokyo. Includes news releases and details design courses offered.
- Chicago studio of floral designer Beth Barrnett. Features portfolio of wedding, commercial and gift-giving arrangements.
- European floral design team of Tomas De Bruyne, Max van de Sluis and Per Benjamin. Features seminars, workshops, demonstrations, consulting services, books and image galleries.
- Floral design portfolio, profile, news and contact information for the noted Australian World Cup competitor, teacher and lecturer.
- Portfolio of freelance visual artist, producer, stylist, decorator, writer, activist filmmaker, colour consultant, seeker idealist and blogger.
- New York City floral artist specializing in contemporary monofloral styles. Includes press appearances and image galleries. [Flash]
- Portfolio of arrangements for gift-giving, weddings and special events created by Dutch floral design artist Rene Hofstede. Includes press appearances. Based in New York City.
The Monarch Florists
- Portfolio of contemporary designs and wedding decor created by this Toronto, Ontario studio.
Nakayama International Floral Design
- Studios in The Hague, Netherlands and Tokyo, Japan specializing in contemporary styles of both fresh and dried botanical materials. Includes portfolio, images of design demonstrations.
- Studio based in South Africa specializing in contemporary style custom design services, workshops and demonstrations. Features image gallery and lists events and appearances.
Paul Robertson Floral Design
- San Francisco-based custom floral designer. Profile, portfolio, client list.
Pauline Runkle's Floral Artistry
- Includes a biography and image galleries of her garden-inspired designs and details lectures, national awards and press appearances.
- Swedish national champion and World Cup winning floral artist. Features biography, company profile, image gallery and essay about creative design. [English, Swedish]
- Features the floral designs of Atlanta-based husband and wife team, Bonnie Garrison and Chris Condon. Includes image galleries and press appearances.
- Indianapolis, Indiana design studio of Erika White and Meredith Moynahan specializing in contemporary florals for everyday occasions, weddings and events. Portfolio, press appearances.
- Portfolio of contemporary designs and wedding bouquets created by a San Francisco, California area floral designer.
Rene van Rems
- Noted floral artist, educator and speaker specializing in European-influenced styles. Includes profile and current seminar schedule.
Tomas de Bruyne
- Belgian national design champion and World Cup finalist. Features profile, floral school, portfolio, and book excerpts. [Dutch, English, French]
- Florence, Italy studio specializing in bouquets and decor for weddings and business events. Includes image galleries. [English, Italian]
Designers and Studios
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -