become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Enameling
This category in other languages:
- A look at enameling glass onto metal, through the work of artist Averill Shepps.
The Enamelist Society, Inc.
- A volunteer arts organization founded in 1987 for the purpose of promoting the art of enameling.
Glass On Metal - The Enamelist's Magazine
- Dedicated to enamels and enameling. A large compendium of techniques, ideas, research and technology, history, news and resources on vitreous enamel.
Margot Page - Enameling on Steel
- Custom work mounted on a variety of media including vases, glass blocks, plates, canisters and jewelry. Designs include exotica of far away places.
Northern California Enamel Guild
- Group active in promoting the art of enameling. Hosts conference, workshops, and displays examples of member's work.
- Enamel works and brief description of the plique-a-jour enameling technique. This is the style reminiscent of Art Nouveau and which resembles miniature stained glass.
Ricky Frank Enamels
- Displays gold and silver cloisonne jewelry decorated with vitreous enamel. Includes information on technique, show listings, and new work.
Society of Dutch Enamellers
- Informative articles about enamelling and special techniques, book reviews, international list of suppliers, art gallery, diary of exhibitions, question and answer section, and an eNewsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2013 at 5:24:04 UTC -