become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Doll_Making
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Doll Making
Classes and Projects
Costuming and Fabrics
Recreation: Collecting: Toys: Dolls
Shopping: Crafts: Dolls
Shopping: Crafts: Dolls: Miniature
Shopping: Toys and Games: Dolls
This category in other languages:
African American Heritage Dolls
- African American dolls by JoAnn Bernard depicting life in the 1800's, inspired by sketches of that era.
- How to make an apple head doll, carving the head, sewing clothes, making a body and finishing the apple doll.
- Handmade troll and gnome dolls, including information about trolls, family history, FAQs and a list of shops where the dolls can be purchased.
Bob Cunningham's Little People
- Fantasy, one-of-a-kind art-doll sculptures by Canadian doll artist Bob Cunningham.
- Gallery of handmade cloth dolls by a Japanese doll artist, Runo, some depicting anime characters. Includes free patterns, guest doll gallery and message boards for support.
Chris Miller Dolls
- Featuring porcelain dolls and clothing outfits by Chris Miller.
Cloth Doll Connection
- Offers classes and a shopping directory for cloth doll makers with links to designers, free patterns, supplies, classes, doll events and doll clubs.
Contemporary Doll Collector Magazine
- Offers subscription to magazine featuring doll artists, how to collect, where to buy, restoring dolls and display ideas.
- Original dolls created by Bets van Boxel.
Dollhouse Noah's Gallery
- Japanese artistic dolls, ball jointed. They are lovely little girls in Kimonos. Site in English, takes time to load initially.
Dolls & Stuffed Animals by Natasha Fadeeva
- A photo gallery of cloth dolls, mice, cats, bears, bunnies and other stuffed toys, plus photographs and watercolors created by Natasha Fadeeva.
Flickr: Art Dolls
- Image gallery and forum for people who create art dolls and like to share their inspiration with other art doll artists.
Handmade By Venus
- A doll maker's journal and photos. Describes technique, fabric selection and inspiration. [Atom]
Hawk Mountain Armory
- Featuring Native American and Cabbage Patch doll clothing and accessories.
Jamie Englert Originals
- Features Jamie Englert's artist dolls, magazines and articles she's been featured in. Also, composition doll bodies for the crafter and competitor, class times and locations.
- Gallery of hand carved wooden dolls. Includes links and information on the collection.
- Gallery of fantasy dolls and exhibition calendar.
- Featuring Nicol Sayre 18th Century style handmade folkdolls, candy containers and pincushions. Includes list of retailers who carry her work.
ODACA-Original Doll Artist Council of America
- ODACA is an organization of doll sculptors creating original dolls. Artist membership is awarded based solely on the quality of the history of the artists' original doll work.
The Shuppy Shoppe - Art of Dolls
- Porcelain dolls created by Sue Shuppy. Includes artist biography and gallery.
Small Stuff Miniatures Digest
- Daily email newsletter digest with tips, hints, resources and encouragement for creating and collecting dollhouse miniatures.
Soft Dolls & Animals! Magazine
- Offering subscription to bimonthly magazine, how-to projects for all levels of skill, techniques, artist profiles and patterns.
- Strange and disturbing dolls' gallery of hans bellmer.
- Porcelain designer dolls in small series, Porcelain portrait dolls made from photos, some dressed sculptures and mixed media figures.
- Surreal,Gothic and Satanic Dolls and art work.
Uwe Sorenson Puppets
- One-of-a-kind marionette puppets sculpted by German artist or historical and general characters.
- Offers conservation supplies and other items helpful to the antique replica doll maker, plus antique fabrics and trims, buttons, laces and antique wig making supplies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:05:34 AM EDT -