become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Beading
Arts: Crafts: Jewelry: Beads
Shopping: Jewelry: Bead and Gemstone
Shopping: Jewelry: Handcrafted
Shopping: Jewelry: Supplies: Beads
This category in other languages:
Art Bead Scene
- Discusses beading and new techniques. Every Monday there is a featured "Designer of the Week". There are also jewelry making articles, trend updates and other links relevant to beaders.
Ava's Beading Galore
- Beadwork gallery of her finished beadwork, including a gallery of her seed bead jewelry collection books. She also offers individual patterns, kits and basic stitch instructions
- Photo gallery, instruction links, free patterns.
Bead Around The Bush
- Offers tips, tricks, and techniques with links to instructions for making netting as a beaded Christmas Bauble.
Bead Craft Ideas
- Focused on bead craft for the beginner, some of the tips mentioned on this site may be of value to a veteran of the hobby, especially the page dedicated to turning your hobby into a money making venture.
Bead on the Beach
- Viewable in either Japanese or English, with gallery of beaded work, free patterns, free instructions, and links.
Bead Pattern Central
- Offers a series of paid bead patterns for instant download. They also provide some free beaded jewellery tutorials and bead tips and techniques. Bead patterns featured include bead crochet, peyote stitch, brick stitch, beadpoint, bead loom weaving and bead embroidery.
- Several Japanese beaders share their seed bead jewelry galleries.
- Online bead arts and craft store for buyers & hobbyist. Tutorials available.
- Beading tutorials, projects and patterns.
- Software that will organise your beading business. Inventory management, pricing, tax calculations.
- Beaded bottles, barrettes, bracelets, earrings, odds and ends, necklaces, ornaments. Includes instructions for various objects including beaded ornament covers and free beadwork patterns.
The Beadworkers Guild
- Crafters guild. Information on membership, results of challenge projects.
- Instructions for tubular peyote, cheyenne brick stitch and loomwork. Free patterns also available.
- A Tutorial Pages providing instructions and information on basic beading techniques for beginners.
Eni Oken's Jewelry
- Gallery and techniques for ornamental wire beading. Instructions include photos and are printer-friendly.
Evil Eye Beads
- This is a documentary site revealing information on the evil eye beads and their making in Turkey.
- A Canadian designer of fine art beadwork and jewellery. Includes philosophy, awards, and work examples.
Jo Wood Bead Artist
- Bead embroidery and fiber artist. Gallery of artwork, artist biography and resume, interesting links, schedule of classes and workshops.
- Jewellery making workshop located in Queensland, the Glasshouse region. Learn how to wire wrap beads or make a lariat style necklace via kits or classes.
Kimberly Chapman's Beading
- Beading information, including instructions, free patterns, and gallery.
- Information on the Huichol people and how their life style and use of symbols is used in their art forms. Their art uses seed beads in a mosiac style.
- Examples of the sculptural seed bead embroidery, brief biography and news.
Rosemary's Bead Flower Garden
- Custom French bead flower designs offered as paid pdf download. There are also instructional videotapes available.
- Bead Artist Suzanne Cooper's has E-Books & Patterns Automatic downloads, Free Bead Patterns and recommendations for Bead Pattern Books.
- An online study of beadwork throughout the Middle Ages, Medieval style. Gallery of beadwork, photo tutorials, class notes, bulletin board.
- Tips, hints on troll beads and how to use them in be your various beading projects. They can be used by the beginner beader as well as experienced one.
Usenet rec.crafts.beads -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2015 at 5:45:05 UTC -