become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Associations
Ceramic Art and Pottery
Knitting and Crochet
Arts: Visual Arts: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- A unique charity working to maintain and promote fine craft and design skills in the heart of London's historic community of Clerkenwell.
The Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi
- Jackson, Mississippi. Photos of exhibition of fiber and other crafts.
Independent Craft Galleries Association
- Provides representation for applied arts galleries in the UK. Includes galleries map and exhibition calendar.
Lehigh Valley Guild of Craftsmen
- Nonprofit organization from Allentown, PA making a variety of handmade crafts.
National Association of Independent Artists
- NAIA was formed to address the needs and concerns of artists and artisans who exhibit and sell their work primarily at art and craft festivals.
Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen
- A membership organization serving the public and the crafts community for half a century.
Saskatchewan Craft Council
- A charitable organization formed in 1975 that supports, develops and promotes excellence in craft.
- A not-for-profit marketing organization for craftspeople and producers from all over India.
SNAG The Society of North American Goldsmiths
- An organization for jewelers, designers and metalsmiths. International association that advances contemporary metalwork and jewelry.
Wales Craft Council
- Independent organisation of full-time professional craftspeople working in Wales, UK. Membership criteria, events, news and list of members with product descriptions.
West Virginia Art & Craft Guild
- Membership directory and online gallery of original, handmade, traditional and contemporary crafts.
Worcestershire Guild of Designer Craftsmen
- Guild for all types of craftsmen. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2011 at 19:25:48 UTC -