become an editor
the entire directory
only in Costumes/Organizations
Open Directory - Arts: Costumes: Organizations
Arts: Performing Arts: Organizations
Costume Designers Guild
- Organization founded in 1953 to "promote the research, artistry and technical expertise in the field of film and television Costume Design".
Costume Society of America
- Costume and fashion history, museums, art history, lectures, conservation, and scholarships. Publishes educational journal "Dress".
Costume Society of Great Britain
- Membership information and costs, calendar of events, scholarship and grant requirements, purchasable publications, and list of associated societies with contact information. Publishes educational journal "Costume"; partial index of past issues.
The Greater San Francisco Bay Area Costumer's Guild
- California, US-based group who enjoy creating and wearing costumes. Includes "The Great Pattern Review", calendar of themed events, image gallery, membership information. Extensive directory of costuming resources.
International Costumers' Guild, Inc. - ICG
- Worldwide organization of costume professionals and hobbyists. Links to costume resources, events, and area chapters.
National Costumers Association
- USA-based group supporting the costuming industry. Officers and Board of Directors, mission statement, events schedule, image gallery from past competitions, scholarships, list of members, and membership form.
The Northern Society of Costume & Textiles
- Registered charity, founded in 1977 to encourage the study and preservation of costumes and textiles, and to research the history of their their origins and uses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 21, 2013 5:35:09 AM EDT -