the entire directory
only in Comics/Creators
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Arts: Comics: Titles
Arts: Illustration: Cartoons: Portfolios
Kids and Teens: People and Society: Biography: Cartoonists
This category in other languages:
- Homepage of Filipino comic book artist. Includes gallery, art tips and opinions.
- Alixopulos Mystery Theater. Mini-comics catalog (Quagga, Nil, others), sample stories, sketchbook.
- Features samples of strips and offers publication and syndication information of work by the artist through Creative Comic Productions.
- Swedish cartoonist, creator of Pixy and Car-Boy.
- Comics and stories from Scottish small-press artist and writer working in London.
- Assortment of cartoons including Freckleberry Theatre and The Pup. Also, wallpapers, icons and biographical information.
Beatty, Gary Scott
- Illustrator and comic book colorist offering printing, publishing, promotion and logo services, whose work includes The Wedding of Popeye and Olive, Adventures of Aaron Sunday strips and On the Shore magazine covers. Includes information on services offered, coloring, and image galleries.
- A.D. Productions. Sketchbook and online strips, including weekly panel Idiosyncs.
- Creator of Boswash and Rubber Necker. Site has illustration portfolio and Flash animations.
- Information on the artist and online comics.
- Hundreds of pages of original online comics and manga, in many different writing genres.
- Example art, reviews, and ordering information.
- Illustrator and long-time collaborator on Peter Bagge's Hate. Biography and art samples.
- Expert on the art of Scrooge McDuck creator Carl Barks, script writer in the Duck universe, and author. Also columns and articles on fiction and music.
- Official site, with samples of comics, graffiti and tattoo art, and an essay on his father Vaughn Bodé's influence on graffiti.
- Information on book, Nocturnals, by this writer of Dark Horse's Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Cartoonist whose short stories have appeared in Comix 2000 and Top Shelf. Online comics, sketchbook and illustrated travel diary.
- Illustrator and humor cartoonist. Sample strips and portfolio.
- Collection of penciled comic book work for London Night Studios.
- Comic book artist and animator displays his wares - includes sample images and resume.
- Keltoons. Illustrator and editorial cartoonist loves his dog Rooter so much he created a comic book about him.
- Glass House Graphics. Features overview of the books Campiti works on, with cover and alternate samples for each.
- The official web site of the cartoonist, featuring strips, animation and gift shop.
- Writer and publisher of cartoon religious tracts. Online comics and ordering.
- Comic book and graphic illustrations by Joe Kubert school student. Includes sketches, pencils, inks and color work. Also features sequential narrative pages.
- Portfolio and resume by the creator of the comic "The Lucky Noodle".
- Samples of sketches, finished projects, and published work.
- News and information on her projects.
- Freakhouse Graphics. Gallery of Marvel comics artist, with background work, unseen art, links to other comics sites.
Colon-Ortiz, Vanesa Littlecrow
- Official site of the creator of the Nine Lives of Catnose, Polska Sucka, Sammy and other comics creations. Includes samples and FAQ.
- Cartoons by professional cartoonist David Cooney. Cartoons about: medical, science, business, animal, religious, Christian.
- Creator of Suckle and Weasel. Online comics, animations, merchandise.
- A portfolio drawing on seven years of comics and commercial illustration from packaging to corporate identity to web graphics. Includes four complete, original comic strips.
- Reddingk (formerly Red Ink). Catalog of mini-comics and other work from the editor of Non.
- Several online comics including Icelandic saga adaptation The Witchfeud.
- Various comic strips and panels including cartoons about a rooster.
- Graphic Panda. Sketches, cartoon galleries, comic galleries, established characters rendered by the artist.
- Information about Meat Cake comics, biography, animation, prints, dolls, palm reading, music, and current events.
- Satirical weekly comic strip Troubletown. Online strips and ordering.
- Information on comic titles Gabagool and Cabaret.
- Fan page with small image gallery for this 1940s cartoonist and illustrator.
- Official site for the artist's paintings, advice, journal, and biography. New comic art every weekday since 2001.
- Creator of Boiled Angel. Original artwork for sale.
Dibble Jr., James
- Welcome to the home of JDP Comics online. All works are created by James Dibble, Jr.
- Dutch creator of fantasy and autobiographical comics. Online comics, sketches, and personal history.
- Experimental comics, illustration, and animation by German cartoonist Hendrik Dorgathen. With a short biography.
- House of Fun. Home of Milk and Cheese and Hectic Planet.
- Review of Doucet's alternative comic book My New York Diary.
- Official website and daily drawings of self-proclaimed "Inter-Net Superstar" known only as "drew".
- Author of Flood and Blood Song, contributor to World War 3 Illustrated. Bio, bibliography, comics, slide shows, prints for sale.
- Online edition of the Raisinlove Underground Comix zine.
- Caricature artist and graphic illustrator. Includes original comic art.
- Art samples from UK cartoonist and animator.
- Biography and book by book overview of the writer's work.
- The online portfolio of Eric Erbes. Features examples of artwork, greeting card designs, comics, animated shorts, inking, and digital coloring.
- Features sample artwork from this illustrator.
- Illustrator and comic book inker. Artist information and portfolio.
- Official site with biography, bibliography, examples of work, and contact details.
- Includes a short biography, comics showcase, illustration work, and an online comic.
- American cartoonist based in London and Hong Kong. Features comic strips "The World of Lily Wong", "The Royals" and other illustrations.
- Official site for former EC Comics writer/illustrator and Mad Magazine editor, featuring his paintings.
- Surrealist comics about "the life of a soul." Art samples and ordering.
- Creator of Minimum Wage and Beg the Question.
- Flowering Nose. Official site of science-fiction artist, with art gallery, merchandise, and games.
- Gag cartoons and illustrations.
- Official home site. Includes samples of her illustrations and comics (including "I Was Seven in '75"), brief bio and merchandise for sale.
- A Better Llama Graphics. Cartoonist with stories published in Heavy Metal and New Thing. Online comics and illustration gallery.
- Comic strips about Larry the alien and his coffee shop. Creator of the children's book When Larry Met Sadie, and illustration portfolio.
- Chicago comic book illustrator and creator of Xstacy. Contains artwork and pin-ups for Marvel, DC and independent comic book publishers. [Requires Flash]
Freas, Frank Kelly
- Original art and prints by the Dean of Science Fiction Artists, Frank Kelly Freas
- Uncle Sloppy's Pleasure Circus. Black humor comics from an artist and musician with Tourette's syndrome.
- Comics and illustrations by the creator of Grit Bath.
- Biography and samples from the 25-year career of this Canadian newspaper cartoonist (1890-1948).
- Inky Lagoon. Comics and illustrations by New York-based creator of self-published comic Archipelago.
- Online comics, including the long story "Piercing."
- Artist website with samples of graphic novels and strips. Creator of Nisha, Wally Weber, and MarsII.
- Biography, bibliography, writings, interviews, and quiz.
- Creator of The Factor and writer of many comics stories. Plus Mister U.S. and his latest cameos.
- Antonio Ghura's underground comics for sale.
- Italian illustrator. Biography, bibliography, and samples of his work.
- Projects, portfolio, and biography.
- Creator of educational comics including The Cartoon History of the Universe.
- CeeGee Cartoons. Online political humor strip Just Can't Win; gallery of cartoons and illustrations.
- Single-panel humor cartoons. Collections available.
- Creator of the comic "Naughty Bits," starring Bitchy Bitch.
- Official site for Zippy the Pinhead and information on the artist's other works.
- Humor for thinkers. Funny panel cartoons, Web graphics, and illustrations for editorial and advertising, specializing in business, relationships, computers, family life, and the nuances of annoyance.
- Omni Comics and Design. Self-published zombie comic Biohazard, and portfolio of illustration, children's book art, and Flash design.
- Freelance illustrator and cartoonist of comic series Private Beach. Includes comic art, design, rendering, and contact information.
- The gallery showcase for writing and artwork. Original art for sale, featuring popular comics and movie themes.
- Official site for illustrator of Batgirl, Gen 13, The Order, Vampirella, G.I. Spy. Artist information, current and upcoming projects, sketchbook.
- Comics and information from the creator of "Comics to Bore and Confuse You".
- Israeli cartoonist/illustrator, co-creator of Bipolar Comics.
- Illustration portfolio and information about Bipolar Comics.
- Maine/Providence mini-comics artist (Nature's Milkshake).
- Cartoonist and illustrator (Screw Magazine, Legal Action Comics). Portfolio and book information.
- Cheesy Graphics. Online comics and illustrations, interviews and essays, art and other merchandise for sale.
- The art and the comic-culture, Mickey in the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, drawings, paintings, essays about comic-art and an interview with Disney-artist Carl Barks, the great creator of Donald Duck.
- Online comics, sketchbooks, and mini-comic catalog from self-published cartoonist (aka Eli Bishop).
Holden, Paul J.
- Gallery, weblog, and message board for Belfast-based comic artist who has drawn for 2000AD, Warhammer Monthly, and Fantagraphics.
- Twice weekly cartoons, cartoon archives, books, and other art-work from award winning Australian cartoonist.
- Professor of biology who blends science and art in his comics Clan Apis and The Sandwalk Adventures. Sample artwork and storylines, science cartoons and work in production.
- Information on projects like Halloween Comics, Espers, Age of Heroes, Shut Up and Die, and Devastator. Also, biography, bibliography, various ramblings and a preview gallery.
- Creator of Supermonster. Mini-comics catalog and on-line stories.
- Immonen Illustrations. Writer and artist, decade spanning career in comics includes work on Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and the Avengers. Online Gallery and comicbook checklist.
- Creative License Studio Inc. A sample of his work, licensing information and a regular feature, showcasing pioneering cartoonists of color.
- Plates are Cult, mini-comics, online comics, sketches and ephemera.
- Features publications and events, weekly strips, books, postcards and posters.
- Author of Girlhero, Queen of the Black Black, Artichoke Tales. Bio, bibliography, illustration portfolio.
- Fontanelle Press - official home of The Wiggly Reader, Petey and Pussy and other titles. Online comics and book ordering.
- Bolt City. Online comics Copper, Clive and Cabbage; sketchbook and animation; illustration portfolio.
- Cartoons, free help for cartoonists, free reciprocal linking, interesting games such as the "Stick-Man Murder Mystery", and other fun stuff.
- Graphic storyteller and America's youngest professional cartoonist at age seven.
Kitchen, Alexa S.
- Cartoon stories by a six-year-old artist.
- e!Toon. The daily comic strips!
- Presentation of artist's unpublished and published work, with some nice previews and a regularly updated publication schedule.
- Free-lance artist. Includes personal page, interests and online portfolio.
- Fan site with news, works list, profile, interviews, poll, images, and links.
- Samples of her weekly comic strip Story Minute, an illustrated autobiography, an online portfolio, stuff to buy and links.
Lewis, Pat N.
- Lunchbreak Comics. Humor strips from Pittsburgh artist; samples online, and catalog of mini-comics.
- Online comics, catalog and portfolio by this mini-comics/zine creator (Little White Bird/Megacom, The Egg Mysterious).
- Offers a gallery of comic book art for viewing and purchase, insights into comic art, a sketch-book and a resume for the artist.
- Beekeeper Cartoon Amusements. Home of the mystery adventure strip Bee, plus Jack's Luck Runs Out and other Little works.
- Homepage with information about himself and his creations.
- Project Firegun. Character designs and sketches from the comic book universe of mercenary team Firegun.
- Creative Solutions. The home page of Chicago's legendary satirist, cartoonist, and illustrator.
- Information about the cartoonist, with a paintings gallery and daily helpings of his comic strip, Shoe.
- Official site. Portfolio, behind-the-scenes, merchandise, contact info, and message board.
- Creator of Gnatrat and Crazy Boss. Author information, online strips, animations, collaborative games, and letters from fans who think he is a race car driver.
- Creator of "Spawn", McFarlane Toys, and "Angela."
- Cyberpad. Writer of Sabre, Zorro, Detectives Inc., Hopalong Cassidy, Ragamuffins, and Alexander Risk.
- Eisner award-nominated writer of "The Waiting Place" as well as numerous comic book titles from Marvel Comics and other publishers.
- Information and drawings.
- Illustrator for Dark Horse, Marvel, Wildstorm. Image gallery, story of the artist's career, and art for sale.
- Freelance comic writer spotlighting various samples and projects.
- Online strips, illustrations, and sketchbook.
- Black and white cartoons by Australian cartoonist.
- Freelance writer of comics, scripts, articles, and short stories.
- Information and art samples. Including extracts from Loop-de-Loop, a rather absurd comic strip from the music magazine The Rocket.
- Official site. Vintage cartoons especially for aviation buffs and World War II (WWII) veterans. Original art for sale.
- Story samples from Litmus Test as well as illustrations and poetry.
- "My Gene Pool and Techniks", cartoons about computers and technology. Also the Global Cartoon Project.
- Weekly and mini comics, art, news, links, and information about author.
- Creator of Xeric winner Reactionary Tales. Includes biography, art for sale, and comic strip Quacky Pig.
- Official site for fantasy/superhero artist (Black Lightning, Werewolf the Apocalypse).
- Creator of Hellspawn and Fused. Profile, bibliography, news on various projects, interviews, desktop wallpaper, and message board.
- Official site of this game and comic artist. Online sketches, 2D and 3D artwork and news about his current projects.
- Miketron2000. Information on the artist, his comics, and his life.
- The work of modern humorist cartoonist.
- Italian illustrator and creator of the vampire comic "Oltre" ("Beyond"). In Italian and English.
Oliver, J. Edward
- Biography, and a showcase of various comic strips created over the past thirty years.
- Artwork, comics, movie reviews, and the occasional rant.
- Comics and drawings, including the weekly strip Great Moments in Rock 'n' Roll.
- Illustrator who has worked for Marvel, DC, Image, and Wildstorm. Gallery, portfolio, and original art for sale.
- Cartoons about faith and spirituality in daily life, approaching profound questions through humor.
- Personal artwork, penciler of Tomb Raider. Includes comics, illustrations, biography, contact information and art for sale.
- Features a complete story and sketchbook section.
- Syndicated newspaper cartoonist whose work appears in The Detroit News and other publications nationwide.
- Samples of the artist's drawings.
- Showcase of art with biographical information, art previews and galleries, original art for sale and a message board.
- Member of the Cartoonists' Club of Great Britain and Federation of European Cartoonists
- Cartoonist's personal site contains Teddy, winner of a 2002 SXSW Web Award.
Peters, Michael L.
- Comics, fantasy art, and illustration by artist who has been published by Heavy Metal, Image, and Caliber.
- Portfolio of illustration, cartoons, comics and fantasy art.
- Creator of Long Tail Kitty, Mr. Boombha, and Stories from the Ward. Online comics, portfolio, sketchbook, travel photos.
- King-Cat Comics and Stories. Catalogue of back issues, merchandise available.
- Retrograd Comix, home of violent painted fantasy comics Doktor Lopez and Battle Babe. Artist information in English, comics in German.
Priest, Christopher J.
- Profile, contests, theme songs, and general information.
- Boston-based cartoonist and animator.
- Short introduction to the work of this Belgian cartoon artist.
- A portfolio of sequential art and illustration.
- Artists official website highlighting creator owned comic industry of war. Features online portfolio of artist.
- Creator of clip-art comics Get Your War On and My New Fighting Technique Is Unstoppable. Weekly strips and archives.
Reid, Mikhaela Blake
- Political cartoons, illustrations, and weblog from Boston Phoenix cartoonist.
- Webart and comics by the artist. Includes a few comics by Willem.[Requires Flash]
- Monolith Comics. Features superhero series Compu-M.E.C.H.
Riggs, Robin and Elayne
- Soulmate Productions. Official site of DC and Marvel comics artist Robin Riggs and writer/critic Elayne Riggs.
- Official website with image artist work, online store, image gallery and mailing list.
- Showcases the artist's titles and provides biographical information.
- Artist's site features biography, portfolio and contact information.
- Includes images, biography, notes, and showcases of artwork for Marvel and DC.
- Comics, paintings and illustrations.
- Home page for the mini-comic Estrus and other work; catalog, art samples, and interviews.
- Author of The Mercenary. News, images, and how to paint. [Spanish and English]
- Cartoonist of comic titles including Mr. Grieves, A Perpetual State of Bliss, and Near Oltorf.
Senft, Kevin (Blond)
- Digital coloring gallery with featured images.
- Artist information and portfolio of the creator of Gravy Boy.
- Artist information, comics and illustration gallery.
- Creator of Meanwhile, Double Happiness, Fleep. Site features many online comics, some in an interactive format.
- The internet home of the Artczar - cartoons, humorous illustration science fiction and fantasy art and creative consulting. Includes biographical information.
- Creator (with Jack Kirby) of Captain America and other classic comic book characters.
- Single-panel humor and political cartoons about business and labor. Updated frequently.
- An interview with the creator of Alex's Restaurant.
Slade, Arthur G.
- Official site for novelist and comics writer (Hallowed Knight, Shades of Slade).
- Portfolio of comic book, cartoon, and web graphics.
- News and showcase of self-published work.
- Comics, projects, and free web art.
- Official site including events, gallery, and original art for sale.
- Online biker comics, including titles Bloodrunners and Ink.
- Showcasing this absurdist artist T. Weier's eccentric work including minicomic offerings, daily cartoons, and greeting cards.
- King Mini International. Mini-comics catalog, related merchandise, and sketchbook.
- Stazerland. Official site of artist and his creations: Spaced, Crazy Bob, Lionheart, Ed the Grocer.
- Information on his publications, with online examples and original art for sale. From Starwatcher.
- Online exhibition of the art of Jim Steranko.
- Official site with information about Dave Stevens, his creation The Rocketeer, a FAQ-sheet and an art gallery.
- The work of New Yorker cartoonist.
- A collection of strips, full pagers and other illustrations.
- Active on various fields including arts, comics, photography and film. Offers samples and listing of works.
- Official site of this Dutch industrial designer and comics artist. Artist information, drawings, art for sale. In English, Dutch, and French. [Requires Flash]
- Strips and gag panels including The Cynic and Frenetic Wanderings; clip art gallery; Flash games.
- Official site for inker and graphic designer. Includes a resume, portfolio, and commissions.
Taylor, Richard A.
- Taylor presents his line of cartoon characters first created in 1968, and long since drawn at children's festivals.
- The website for fans and original art collectors.
- Hector's Fantagie. Original artwork, mangas, anime, graphic novels, and stories.
- Original sequential artwork.
- Snubdom.com, Montreal cartoonist's site featuring Motion Picture Purgatory (cartoon movie reviews), original art for sale, and music from his band The American Devices.
- Online portfolio of author, conceptual designer for Presto Studios.
- A collection of comic book style artwork from a young aspiring artist.
- Art and Imagining. Professional artist Brad Vancata's art and images for sale.
- Online comics and catalog from this New York cartoonist and animator.
- Portfolio of editorial and children's book illustrator. Includes comics and graphic novels samples.
- Portfolio of pin-ups and sequential art. [Requires Flash]
Wallis, Bruce Allen
- Full color adventures of Muggs Mulcher, the meanest, toughest, ugliest man in the Multiverse.
- Features comics, animation, videos, and photos.
- Showcases the art of this professional illustrator including his work on "The Flea."
- Robot Operator Manuals. Storyboard artist for Hellboy, and creator of independent comics (Breakfast) with Astronaut and Mr. Winter 1958. Includes comic art, storyboard illustrations, and fine art.
Williams, Edgar J.
- Prosperous Warrior Productions features the work of Edgar J. Williams, Christian comics artist and instructor of "How to draw comic heroes God's way," teaching comic art from a Christian perspective.
- Portfolio of work including The Hulk, Death's Head, and the Discotronic Funk Commandos.
- Features art from the fantasy comic book,"Elfin Romance."
- Freelance comic book artist, cartoonist, and illustrator. Features samples of work from Fox, Warner Bros., original character design, and book illustration.
- The official web site of graphic storyteller and artist for "Conan" and "X-Men."
- Woodring Mania. Information on his "Frank" series, a gallery and creator information.
- Official site features latest news, appearances, and a fan club.
- Collected comics, illustrations, sketches, and pin-ups. Featuring a gallery of traditional and digital artwork.
- Home page of comic book artist. Includes checklist, step-by-step section, artwork and books for sale.
- Online strips and catalog by mini-comics creator of Collectin', Ironclad, and editor for small-press anthology Impossible.
- Australian single panel Cartoonist and creator of Berserk Alert.
Amazing Comics: Mark Waid Interview
- The writer speaks about Kingdom Come, Fantastic Four, and Superman: Birthright. (November 21, 2003)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2011 at 2:39:55 UTC -