become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/W
Comic Strips and Panels
Open Directory - Arts: Comics: Comic Strips and Panels: W
- Online hip hop/homeboy/drugs comic by "the Wonderful Woolie Dross".
Waiting for Bob
- Sean, Jane, and Bernie cope with reality with nothing but television, sex, music, television, and money to help them. New comic every weekday. With archive and character bios.
Wally Pike's Outdoor Life
- Comic strip cartoons for fishing, hunting, skiing, and boating entusiasts and everyone who enjoys the outdoors. A few strips online.
The Wandering Ones
- Science Fiction comic strip. In 2066 a.d. Tracker/Scouts wander a vastly depopulated Northwest, while trying to stop a military force bent on domination!
- Monica, Amanda, their lives, their tribulations and friends. By Paul Taylor.
Ward o World
- A collection of humorous cartoon art, comics, and games with technology themes. Created by Ward Makielski.
- Features original comic strips about racing cars, tech toons, and few others titled "Junior high babylon" and "Shiver me timber".
- Random situations, crude drawings, funny ideas.
- A comic strip for webheads, with a daily dose of e-humor.
- Features an interactive fine art cartoon series with a social message. Offers contact information about the artist.
- College drop-outs face the big bad world together.
Well it Could be Worse
- Cartoon site focussing on four characters, about philosophy, life and dating. By Jeff the cartoonist.
- Cartoons and caricatures mainly of Glasgow and world political personalities.
Where the Buffalo Roam
- Daily panel comic ("The Internet's first comic strip") by Hans Boordahl. Fairly topical. Features an archive.
White Ninja Comics
- Features include archive, press, fan art, history.
- Cartoonist Jeff Myers' home page, and the home of his Cuckoo Sorority House strip.
Willy Morgan Comics
- About high school students that have crazy adventures that are loosely based on reality.
The Wings of Change
- A fantasy comic featuring a mini-dragon with a tough-guy complex, an elvain girl who hears voices, and the pixy orphans they have to take care of.
- An archives of cartoons, sketches, and commentary.
Wizard of Id
- The strip has been enchanting audiences since 1964, but the real wizards behind this comic classic are artist Brant Parker and writer Johnny Hart.
- A 3D cartoon about a family of genetically-engineered wombats and their struggle to adapt to a human world.
- Adventures of the world's greatest temporary employee. This site also includes other cartoons and caricatures by Bill Kelly.
- A superhero wig, a grumpy beanstalk and an annoying llama. Features the ramplings of the cartoonist.
- Contains comics, drawings, digital art, essays, stories, and a weblog.
- Features a collection using old-fashioned black and white characters, Updated regularly.
The World of Lily Wong
- Life, culture, and politics clash in modern-day Hong Kong
World of Why?
- Because tragedy is the new comedy.
The Wrong Band
- The story of a Seattle band trying to make it big.
Wrong Turn Web!
- A comic strip gallery drawn by a teenage cartoonist.
- Features Mikael Wulff and Anders Morgenthaler's daily comic strips, merchandise, the Toucan Kid Journal, and The Albino With Crayons.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 5:05:09 PM EDT -