become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/T
Comic Strips and Panels
Open Directory - Arts: Comics: Comic Strips and Panels: T
This Modern World
- Daily comic strip with archive and information about the creators, Jeff Millard and Bill Hinds.
The Tao of Geek
- Featuring a positive view of geeks and geeky interests. Offers an archive, about, and cast.
Tech Magazine: The Comic Strip
- A comic about a technical magazine that starts up in Santa Cruz - Tech writers, software engineers, and a town that's stuck in the sixties. By David Gatwood.
- "Surviving the undertow of the third wave". Cartoons on computers and technology and how they affect our lives.
- About a group of Asian kids bumbling their way through life.
- Weekly police and sheriff cartoons and general mischief inspired by the folks in black and blue in California's capital city.
- Home of Crowpsey, Silent Assassin, and Toxic Teddies. Features galleries, info on ordering books, trailers, and downloading desktops.
- Official site of the Justin Bastard Sane creation.
- An ongoing saga of horror and humor in the Old West. Aimed at an adult audience.
Thanks for Nuthin
- Single panel cartoon with resources to comic strips, animation, and new media on the web. Archive of past panels. By Brad Fitzpatrick.
That's Life Unus
- Unus Lepus is a romantically challenged rabbit with a sophisticated sense of humor. By Ronnie Desoto.
- Features a cartoon about films and seeing movies. Includes an archive and a forum.
Things from Nowhere
- Pop culture history dissected into bit-size pieces. By Richard Kolkman.
The Third Rail
- Semi-surreal webcomic concerning time loops and the random yahoos forced to fix them.
Those Drinky-Drink Kids!
- The redheaded stepchildren of 21st century America's alternative funny pages! By Brian Henderson.
- Weekly photo-comic filled with robots, rag dolls, ballerinas, and melancholy humor.
- Love advice strip. News, online archives, games, contact information, and links.
Tip O' The Ice Cube
- The comic adventures of montefin and his faithful malamute Lou aboard the nuclear submarine USS Ca Va.
- Follow the rather sedentary adventures of two toads and handful of frogs and one swamp-born fancy goldfish.
Tom the Dancing Bug
- Alternative political comic strip by Ruben Bolling.
- Features the adventures and antics of Al, Frank, Jack, Kyrik and the Shouting Guy. By Al Nennig.
Triangle and Robert
- Says the creator: "An intensely geeky daily comic strip featuring amazingly bad artwork and humor so self-referential it has to be seen to be believed." Artwork akin to stick figures.
A Triangle Morning
- Comics and animation featuring stick figures. Simply funny.
- Personal words of wisdom.
- A photo-comic that takes place in a world exactly like ours, except that action figures are alive and live with humans.
- Archives, characters, and other stories. By Scott A. Skillings.
- The often humorous, occasionally dramatic tale of a major toy store and the folks who work there.
- Offbeat sports related cartoon "The Novice", a social commentary comic strip "The Prophet", fun in an advertising agency with "The Adman", and a graphic novel "The Dragon Slayer". Features illustration and multimedia services.
- A collection of cartoons and about the cast. By Gordon Tumilty.
- A comic strip that explores the relationship between sea turtles and their researchers. Sometimes it's tough to figure out who's studying who.
- Features comics by Wayne Chan including Fuz, Nearsighted, Camp-us and Doodlism.
- A story of elves, trolls, dwarves and other mystical beings.
- A gallery of cartoons by Raymond Betancourt.
- A freaky weekly web comic from a young artist and writer team.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 3, 2013 1:35:08 AM EDT -