the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/S
Comic Strips and Panels
- Unique daily cartoon that mixes a new face with a different quote each day. Many of these ideas and portraits are developed during artist T. wEieR's frequent trips on public transportation.
Sam and Fuzzy
- Serial about a cab driver and his bear-like friend by Sam Logan. Offers a reader's guide, forum, and frequently asked questions.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
- A collection of bizarre humor.
- Features an archive 2000-2003. By Eric Toffey.
- Cartoons on sticky notes. By Doug Savage.
- Home of the college and political humor-themed comic strip. By Zach Martz.
- About a dastardly plan to steal the world's underpants. Offers screensavers, the series, icons, t-shirts, and a movie.
- Travel the galaxy. Meet new and fascinating life-forms.
- The comic misadventures of Casper, Cody and Co. Join them as they fumble through grade five.
Scooter and Ferret
- Former pets and incompatible roommates star in a new strip every four days. Includes games, a forum, downloads and cartoon shorts.
The Scott Tirades
- A teenager's gripes about the unfairness of life. Includes past comics and information about the artist.
- Cartoons like a car crash. You know it's going to be twisted, but you stop and look, anyway. Plus evil clown generator and celrebrity defacer.
- Straight from the warped imagination of underground cartoonist, Josh Hara.
- Detailing the life and times of two best friends. Includes an archive and character profiles.
Sentient Thirty-Nine Weirdworks
- Illustrated selections from the Journals of Lado Perapek, who crossed two thirds of the known galaxy in sixty years.
- Based on an extra-curricular project of two High School friends.
- A weird comic that has body parts as characters. By Phillip Oliver-Paull.
Shallow Grave Comics
- A collection of comic strips created by Sean Polyn, graduate student of Princeton University.
- Features comic strips, and information about the characters.
- Cartoon following the adventures of a ten-year old genius, his talking duck, and their billion-dollar web company. Created by Dave Kellett.
- A Kenyan cartoon that peeks into the lives of a wacky Kenyan family as they come to grips with the 21st century.
- The misadventures of two losers. Art, About, and Archives.
- Official site with daily comics, games, a fan forum, a history of the strip, and character biographies.
- A webcomic about toys by David Willis.
- Political and social commentary from the pen of Clay Butler. Syndicated comic strip covers issues such as war, gender, capitalism, race and environment.
- Humorous comics without any words. Created by Motoi Motoni from Japan.
- Strip dealing with contemporary issues and religion. Created by Tatsuya Ishida.
- The harrowing tale of a boy with no last name, lost in a suburban hell with only his attractive yet sexually non-threatening side kick to help him, in a loosely-reality-based comic strip, by Joe.
- Comic strip about a Panda by Phil Cho.
- Weekly political cartoon by Jen Sorensen, appearing in alternative newspapers around the country.
- Starring "Tad", a philosopher, consumer and victim of modern life. New strips every Friday. Free e-mail subscriptions.
- Finally, the comic strip to fill your void! With a smallgreY alien, a sexy Venutian, a tormented Martian, 3 cats, the Lorang and a 'primitive' man!
- An online comic about a bunch of friends trying their best not to kill each other.
- The Official site of "Snake Tales" and "Lennie the Loser" comic strips, by Australian cartoonist, Sols.
- Free daily panel cartoon by Jason Love. With an archive and some extra goodies.
Sneaky and Creepy
- A cartoon about two roaches. Also offers a short introduction to an animation project, ecards and character sketches.
Snorty and Co.
- The cartoon adventures of an English mini-car.
Snowball In Hell
- An innocent six-year-old girl and the Demon of Undercooked Pasta embark on a quest through the nether realms. By Kyle Burles and Mike Rieger.
Soap On A Rope
- Daily comic strip by Bob Roberds with a complete archive.
- A computer graphic comic by Jacob Gray - includes an archive and character profiles
A Softer World.
- Weekly webcomic and a collection of subversive resumes.
- Cartoons of eccentric thought and weird scribblings updated daily. Somedaze has appeared in newspaper and magazines all over the place. Read it for a daily laugh in contemporary humor.
- A fantasy webcomic about gods, heroes, monsters, and soup.
- A group of friends become unlikely superheroes when they are stuck by lightning while playing video games.
- A loony and toony cartoon that likes to use slapstick comedy and witty phrases. Starring SpamFish, an orange cat.
Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki
- Follow the adventures of a magical girl as she fights the evil forces. Features an archive and a forum.
- Full run of this college cartoon by Peter Zale.
- Featuring the strips "hyper-modern" and "Dog World".
- Sports cartoons by Dominic Nunziato. A sports column in every cartoon.
Spungifeel Comics and Somedaze Cartoons
- The eccentric daily cartoons Somedaze and Salamander Bits.
- Comic strip about life at a country bed and breakfast.
- A post-graduate hippo, three college roommates, a clinically depressed basketball on Prozac who plays GameCube, and a 90MHz server bent on enslaving humanity. By Shawn Handyside.
- Original comic strip about a bumbling star ship captain and his crew.
- Steverino and his friends go about their daily lives. Includes archive, artist information and character profiles.
- Adventures and opinions of a stick figure and his friends.
Stick Figure Art
- Daily art since 1998. Organized by month and themes.
- The adventures of a talking stick figure.
- Comics featuring Stickman Limited and Alabama Bones. Good humor. Bad art.
- The cartoonist features an archive and is a piano tuner too. Features original songs and a weblog.
- Minute stories by Carol Lay, on Salon.com.
- Manga-style funny strip. By Okashina Okashi.
Strip For Me
- Douglas Noble and his comic strips, including Strip For Me, borders, and the devil in eden.
- A humorous comic strip about the lives of some college students and friends, struggling to survive, including with the opposite sex. By Morten B. Helland.
- A non-fiction strip about books and comic events. Also features Multiplex and other cartoons. By Gordon McAlpin.
- The life, loves, and career of aspiring supermodel and ferocious predator, Tiffany Tiger. By John "the Gneech" Robey.
- Chronicles the hilarious adventures of a teenage depressive.
- Meet the superhero Silver Snaker, the aggressive skating professional Dark Rider or the little French boy Petit Jacques. Our Online-Comic is updated every Sunday. Special Feature: have a look at some scanned images from our schoolbooks.
Sun Fun Cartoons
- An archive from a British newspaper called The Sun, containing Hagar the Horrible, George and Lynne, Sun Fun and political cartoons.
- Daily Comic Strip in color by Chris Crosby.
- Original humorous comic strip featuring a flying superhero from the dark side of the moon. Includes archives since 1996.
- About I.T workers in college. Features a gallery and a forum.
- A new flavor of humor from India. By Ashok Dongre.
- Humorous strip by artist/author Owanno Megumi.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 3:54:07 UTC -