become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/P
Comic Strips and Panels
Open Directory - Arts: Comics: Comic Strips and Panels: P
P and P
- Online comic whose cast includes a bird, a worm, and two brothers and a band. By Richard Gwynn.
The Pac-Man Cosby Show
- Clip-art comic about Pac-Man, Bill Cosby, and other TV characters having unusual adventures together.
The Pain - When Will It End
- Tim Kreider's satirical weekly strip.
- Features the exploits of three characters, two of which are roommates. Not always a happy ending.
- For Joe, just saying "hello" has a pitfall of dangerous meanings and connotations. By Michael Ewing.
- This is a twice-weekly clip art comic strip for grownups, by Rob Balder.
- A weird and offbeat single panel cartoon by Johnny Ancich.
Pathetisad the Comic
- About a group of friends who barely tolerate each other and hardly understand reality.
- Adventures of the fashion-challenged, herring obsessed inhabitants of an odd little penguin-dominated parallel universe.
- Gary Blehm's strip asks the reader to find the matching pair in a lineup of stick figures. Archived strips, animations, and merchandise. [Requires Flash]
- Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins.
- Features archives, cast and bio. By Jamal Slater.
A Perfect World
- Weekly panel cartoon by Linda Causey, with archive.
The Perry Bible Fellowship
- Offbeat comic strip by Nicholas Gurewitch. Includes archives, information about the author, and purchases.
Piled Higher and Deeper
- About graduate students, by university professor Jorge Cham. Strip archive, merchandise available.
The Pinkey Suthers Show
- Pinkey and co-hosts explain various aspects of life in this weekly strip by Dylan Graham.
- Moody black-and-white drawings about surreal mishaps. By Phillip M. Jackson.
- Parodies of manhood, confession, Muslims, the final judgement.
- The end of 8-bit innocence.
- A humorous webcomic featuring Martial Arts fight scenes.
Pointless Display Comics
- Yet another amateur webcomic including funky art, and a lazy artist.
Pokey the Penguin
- Non-sequitur comic about Pokey and other penguins, with minimalist computer art.
- Daily strip by Paul Gilligan, about the lives of Poncho and his fellow canines.
- The adventures of Teddy bear.
- An ironic look at life. Features an archive and the Spare Change cast.
- A pub in the weirdest town on earth. Surreal humor webcomic by Gareth Allen.
- Prince Valiant, Prinz Eisenherz. Everything published with a picture and an estimated value.
- Online strip about crime fighters with ordinary powers, such as Wonder Bra Woman and Alcoholic Man. By Bentley and Martens.
- The setup is like a movie stage where the producer, comic strip maker and assistant are trying to create normal comic strips.
- Comic panel by David Gross.
PvP: Player vs. Player
- Online strip about videogamers, by Scott Kurtz.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2014 at 6:54:04 UTC -