become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/N
Comic Strips and Panels
Open Directory - Arts: Comics: Comic Strips and Panels: N
- About 2 guys who are highly addicted to the Internet. Features articles, polls and forums.
- An off-the wall humorous comic designed with poor artwork and a warped imagination.
Naked: People in Car Chases
- No naked people, but a humorous computer generated comic instead.
- Strips and flash movies about a character called Nakedfella. By Australian David Blumenstein. With a gallery and links to related stuff.
- A webcomic by Isabel Marks starring a cast of heavily personified animals.
- Strip about an ambitious young mad scientist, her underpaid lackeys and gerbils. Includes an archive.
Neilo's Cartoon and Humor Site
- Features the work of British cartoonist Neil Oldham. Includes the cartoons and writings published in several British newspapers.
Neko the Kitty
- A webcomic by Geraroid Molloy starring a cat who smokes, his mate, and their humans.
- Cartoons by Scott Nelson. Off beat single panel gag, religious, and seasonal cartoons.
- Home of Twisted Kaiju Theater: A Godzilla Toy story, where Mothra is just another tasty bug.
- Manga style webcomic that features two students who return to their dorm room to discover a cute robot girl. By Dan Kent.
- Quirky comic stip about Sijei and Kara as they wander about the world-wide web.
- The chronicle of the faeries at war with humanity - and of the humans who just don't notice.
- Single panel business comics, comic images of cats, irregular comics by Nina Tryggvason.
- Christian comic strip for kids and family. Ninja Billy faces life with humor and faith. Offers free coloring pages, information about martial arts history. By Rob Redick.
- Features an archive and information about Blackie Dog Studios.
- The trials and triumphs of sad sack, Larry Jones. By Tom O'Donnell.
- Gaming fun in comic strip form. Also has a print comic book.
- A complete archive of the strip, with a catalog, artist bio, and Homer the Reluctant Soul.
- About something different every day and usually not coherent. By Andrew Bradley.
- A collection of artwork and cartoons.
Not Exactly Rocket Science
- Single-panel humor cartoons by Brent Coulson. Books and merchandise available.
Not Exactly Rocket Science
- Brent Coulson's inside jokes for those of us on the outside.
- Panel cartoons written and drawn by Lorie B. Kellogg and Joe K. Bevilacqua.
Nothing Nice to Say
- Online comic about punk rock.
- A nuclear physics degree, seven bottles of tequila, and ten kilograms of plutonium--in other words, a perfect weekend.
- A unique photo comic featuring Bionicle, Power Rangers, Transformers, Godzilla and more of your favorite action figures in crazy adventures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:24:02 AM EST -