become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/G
Comic Strips and Panels
- Strip about a researcher and the animals he's researching. By David Gau.
- A comic about 4 college friends by Trent Donelson.
Geebas on Parade
- Jennie Breeden on LARP at SOLAR.
- About geeks, for geeks. Includes an RSS feed.
- Features the daily strips Marginal Humor, Extremely Blee, Strenua Inertia.
- Cartoons by Julie Sigwart. Weekly cartoon of Silicon Valley life, work, relationships, and sex or lack thereof.
General Protection Fault
- General Protection Fault is an on-line comic strip full of geeky fun, bizarre characters, and a sentient slime mold or two. Join Nick, Ki, Fooker, Dwayne, Trudy and Fred the Slime Mold as they try to keep GPF Software afloat, while surviving odd parodies and wacky situations. The strip runs every Monday through Saturday. A strip archive, plus "geeky games".
- Laugh at talking corks, a 1951 frazer, bananas on crutches and more in this daily cartoon.
- Daily single-panel comics, e-cards, and the Farting Dogs. By Dan Gibson.
- Web comic about high school kids, by Rissa.
Girls and Sports
- Andrew Feinstein and Justin Borus are the creators of the Girls and Sports strip.
- A series about a girl worn out by life and a friend who steps in to help her. A story of love and random silliness by Josh Lesnick.
- A troublesome computer wreaks havoc on a new user and his family. By Ed Wiens.
Go For It!
- With pop culture references at hand and a quick wit upstairs, the protagonist is the archetypal embittered sarcastic kid. By R.L. Peterson.
- Daily geek strip about a programmer in search of beer and true love. Includes such fan favorites as demonic chickens and the Panties of Potency.
- Features the series Final Blasphemy. Includes Ask God, The Rules of Anime, and The Bible is Stupid.
- A satirical look at God and his creations, by Matt Jones.
- A brave hero, a perilous adventure, a grand plot, and some girl with green hair. By Dan Lay.
Good 'n' Evil
- Comic about little round angels, demons, and time-travelling giant robots, drawn with 3-D graphics. By Pete Smith.
Great Internet Comic Switch
- On April 1, 1999, 30 of the most popular cartoonists on the Internet switched cartoons for a day.
- Featuring the frog, Wally the wallaby, Andy the rooster, Rex Prickle, Wags the dog, and Katra, a goddess based on the cartoonist. By Liz Vardy.
- A comic strip about a comic strip, featuring Argus the gargoyle.
- Twice-weekly strip revolving around the multitudinous Grimble family. By Adam Burke.
- Comic about the unpleasant lives of a group of elderly misfits. By Chris Jones.
Gub and Donut
- The exploits of a kid and a giant donut with legs.
The Guy Who Can't Draw Comics.
- A strange twist to standard comic strips. No art. Bizarre humor. Period.
It's Geek 2 Me
- Daily comic strip about geeks, computers and the Internet. Features cast, archive and bio of cartoonist Francis Cleetus.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 14:45:06 UTC -