become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comic_Strips_and_Panels/C
Comic Strips and Panels
Calvin and Hobbes
- A one-bit webcomic about the end of the world, anarcho-capitalism, and a very smelly hat.
Campbell, J Chris
- A collection of panels, portfolios of illustration, and other artwork.
- Follows the undersea adventures of a boy, and his dog and parrot. Offers an archive and daily feature.
- About a superhero who is more likely to go to the grocery store or eat fried cheese than to save the world. Features an archive, history and the cast.
Caricatures Renee Levy
- Offers humorous cartoons and caricatures on a variety of topics, such as daily life, the office, politics, pets, women, and doctors. In English and French.
- Cartoon and caricatures by Ludus. Also in Italian.
Cat and Girl
- About a cat, a girl, and experimental metanarrative. By Dorothy Gambrell.
- A humorous look at superstition, skepticism, science and religion. Includes strip archives, store and forum.
- Strips, single-frame cartoons, and animations, by Ryan Hudson.
- Following the exploits of an honest, okay, not really, supervillain and his attempts to run a successful Evil Empire.
Chase Villens-Boy Hero
- Weekly online strip by George Broderick, Jr., about a high-school boy hero and his friends.
- A cartoon about a character developing his own comic strip with the help of his lawyer, an established star, and a homicidal robot. By Kristofer Staub.
- A couple of unlikely best friends dealing with life, love and the hassles of everyday life. Features archives and about the artist.
- Watch the employees of the small airline Roost-Air struggle through the day.
- Dark comic focused on serial killers. Includes an archive.
- Artist portfolio. Also features Suburbatory, a webcomic about the life of a frustrated cartoonist stuck in the suburban wastelands of Houston.
- Weekly satirical strip by Derf.
- The home for the sick mind of independent Irish artist Bob Byrne.
Clan of the Cats
- A cross between the serial and gag-a-day comic strip, with a twist of the supernatural. The main story deals with Chelsea, a witch who is plagued by an ancient family curse.
- Galleries of cartoons including dreams for the Sci-Fi Channel. By Kevin Coffee.
- An offbeat cartoon, depicting daily life from a slightly warped and humorous angle. By Tom Wilson.
- Features a gallery of cartoons and links to sites featuring the work of cartoonist Ron Coleman.
College Roomies from Hell
- Daily online strip by Maritza Campos about the sometimes mundane, sometimes surreal adventures of college roommates.
- Humor strip about life-long friends who attend the same college after graduating high school. By Jason Wood and Byron Chastain.
The ComicBook Factory
- Comics, cartoons and animation by New Zealand cartoonist Karl Wills.
- Sprite comic based on characters from Final Fantasy.
- Online comic strip about a graphic design studio, the people who work there and their crazy resident cat. By Gisèle Lagacé.
- Adventures of a boy and his dog.
- Cornered is a daily color cartoon panel distributed by Universal Press Syndicate. Home page gives you some background, Cornered links, slideshows and feedback areas. By Mike Baldwin.
- Online strip by Shin C. Kao, parodying cosmic philosophy and pop culture.
- An archive of cartoons based on real people and imaginary meaning. By Rich Reardon.
- Features the lives of L2GX and Jo; drunk ninjas in a world of octopus gods, psychotic eskimos and lots of booze. Using a distinctive graphic style, fueled by real life events.
Crap o' Crap Comics
- Includes such topics as politics, comedy, punk rock, and gaming.
- The story of a group of guys and girls and their adventures in High School is The Crew, a comic strip drawn by Andy Moore that runs in Wichita North High's school newspaper, the North Star.
- Set in Tintoonati, the cartoon is about school, love and life in general through the eyes of a few furry members of the 20-something generation. By Paul Zook.
Cross Street Blues
- A weekly cartoon featuring the exploits of a guy in classes and in life. By Jesse Rubenfeld.
- Features an archive of pages.
Crudely Drawn Adventures
- Being the nonartistic exploits of a small hairy can, a big balding man, and a hippie named Dan.
- Story of a bunch of friends into computer games. Reviews, frequently asked questions, and biographies of the cast.
- This Online greeting card store also has a weekly cartoon by Chuck Donner and an archive of past cartoons.
The Cyantia Chronicles
- Collection of serial and gag comic strips done by the same artist in the genres of anime and anthromorphics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 22:35:06 UTC -