become an editor
the entire directory
only in Classical_Studies/Organizations
Eta Sigma Phi
Junior Classical League
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Cultural Anthropology: Organizations
American Classical League
- Founded in 1919 for the purpose of fostering the study of classical languages in the United States and Canada. Membership is open to anyone committed to the preservation and advancement of the heritage of Greece and Rome.
American Philological Association
- Principal learned society in North America for the study of ancient Greek and Roman languages, literatures, and civilizations, founded in 1869. Awards, directory of members, lecture and conference information, classical studies education and professional resources, and links.
Australian Society for Classical Studies
- Open to those engaged in teaching or research in the languages, literature, history, thought and archaeology of the ancient world.
The Classical Association
- The Classical Association is the largest classical organisation in Great Britain. Its website includes details of its journals, publications, annual conference and other classical events, and how to become a member.
Classical Association of Scotland
- Founded in 1902. Links to departments, events, and classicists in Scotland.
Classical Association of the Atlantic States
- Unites residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and the District of Columbia who are students, teachers, and devotees of Greco-Roman languages, literature and culture.
Classical Association of the Empire State
- A not-for-profit professional association of teachers and professors of ancient Greek and Latin in New York.
Classical Association of the Middle West and South
- An organization of teachers and professors of Latin, Greek, and all other studies which focus on the world of classical antiquity, in the Midwestern and Southern US. Administration information, awards and scholarships, and meetings and announcement provided, as well as information about The Classical Journal.
Classical Association of Virginia
- Announcements, calendar and program, membership information, job placement service, and links.
Council of University Classical Departments
- Professional forum for all teachers of classical Greek and Roman subjects in British universities.
Friends of Classics
- A society for anyone interested in the world of the ancient Greeks and Romans. Membership information, officers, publications and news, reviews, and calendar of events.
Joint Association of Classical Teachers (JACT)
- Teaching resources, publications, related links, and event information from the UK-based educators' organization.
Ontario Classical Association
- A society dedicated to the promotion of Classical Studies in the Canadian province of Ontario, founded in 1944.
Tennessee Classical Association
- Promotes the study of Latin and Greek in the Tennessee and facilitates communication among classicists. Directory, announcements, job openings, and links to organizations and related resources..
Texas Classical Association
- An organization for professors and teachers, and future professors and teachers, of the classics in Texas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 11:15:06 UTC -