the entire directory
only in Classical_Studies/Greek
Texts in Ancient Greek
Diogenes of Sinope
Hypatia of Alexandria
Pythagoras of Samos
Quintus of Smyrna
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Hellenic: Classical Greek
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient: Greece
- Links and information on Ancient Greece: history, mythology, art and architecture, the Olympics, wars, people, geography and other resources.
Berkeley's Online Medieval and Classics Library
- A few rare but classic works, edited and translated into modern English (apart from original Middle English texts). Includes works from all over ancient and medieval Europe.
Greek Mythology and Pre-History
- William Harris looks at the Greek myths as part of a tradition of history.
The Greek Word - Three Millennia of Greek Literature
- A bilingual (Greek / English) anthology of all periods of Greek literature, including downloadable versions and language learning tools.
Introduction to ancient Greek Classics
- by Anthony F. Beavers; a lively exploration to the classic Hellenic way of thinking
Languages and Dialects of Greece Timeline
- Dialects of Ancient Greek. Changes in the language from ancient to Koine to modern Greek.
Liturgy of Love
- Translation of the Proclamation of the Order of Philotes (Liturgia Philotetos) of Epaphroditus.
Lives of the Ten Orators
- Biographies of Antiphon, Andocides, Lysias, Isocrates, Isaeus, Aeschines, Lycurgus, Demosthenes, Hyperides, and Dinarchus.
The music of ancient Greeks-Early epic and lyrical poetry
- A reconstruction of the music of ancient Greeks by Ioannidis Nikolaos. Audio, original Greek texts and English translations.
- Summary and discussion of 12 articles published by R. F. Newbold from 1981-2001 on the 5th century Greek epic, The Dionysiaca, by Nonnus of Panopolis. At the Centre for European Studies and General Linguistics, University of Adelaide.
Perseus Project: Classics Library
- English translations in hypertext.
The Suda On Line (SOL)
- Searchable translations and forum for Byzantine lexicography.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2012 at 5:45:04 UTC -