become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_Departments/Europe
American School of Classical Studies at Athens
- A resource for scholars of the language, literature, art, history, archaeology, and philosophy of Greece and the Greek world from pre-Hellenic times to the present.
Bristol, University of - Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Courses and departmental history; staff research areas, upcoming seminars and student resources.
Cambridge, University of - Faculty of Classics
- Lists department information and announcements, related departments, and the classics faculty library.
Cardiff University - Ancient History Section
- School of History and Archaeology unit offering undergraduate and MA/MSc, MPhil, and PhD programs. Faculty profiles, overview of academic programs and research, conference information, and course modules available online.
Durham, University of - Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Undergraduate and postgraduate information. News, back issues of "Histos", faculty listing, events, and research activity.
Exeter, University of - School of Classics, Ancient History and Theology
- Degree courses, staff research areas, maps and timelines for Ancient Greece, lectures on the Web, conference details and images from Exeter Museum.
Galway, National University of Ireland, Department of Classics
- Undergraduate and postgraduate course outlines, staff, research profiles, current events and links to Classical resources.
Glasgow, University of - Department of Classics
- Course documents, guidelines, prizes, research opportunities, and news.
Kent at Canterbury, University of - Classical and Archaeological Studies Programme
- Profiles of academic staff, description of full-time and part-time degree and certificate programmes, and links to classical and archaeological resources online.
King's College London - Department of Classics
- Course outlines, staff listing, guides, and projects.
Leeds, University of - School of Classics
- Course outlines, events and publications, staff profiles, and information for applicants.
Liverpool, University of - School of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology
- News, information about undergrad and postgraduate programmes, overview of facilities, and links to research areas.
London, University of - Institute of Classical Studies
- Information about two sponsored classical societies as well as links to other Classics sites.
Nottingham, University of - Department of Classics
- Quick links, news and events. Staff biographies, publications and photographs. Departmental and staff contact details. Research topics, projects and joint centres. Undergraduate and postgraduate course information.
Open University, The - Department of Classical Studies
- OU offers distance learning degree-level courses in the UK. Details of courses, departmental staff, research activities and conferences, as well as an interactive introduction to learning ancient Greek.
Oxford, University of - Faculty of Classics
- Lecture list, handbooks, prospectus, resources, and faculty directory.
Reading, University of - Department of Classics
- Handbook, courses, resources, events, projects, and alumni information.
Royal Holloway, University of London - Department of Classics
- Information for applicants, including programmes, facilities, facts, procedures, and faculty.
St. Andrews, University of - School of Classics
- Overview of the degrees, postgraduate information, seminars, and alumni profiles.
Turku, University of - Department of Classical Languages and Culture
- Finnish university's programs for the Licentiate in and Doctor of Philosophy described; site also provides course information, research areas, publications, and faculty directory.
University College Dublin - Department of Classics
- Student information, course outlines, staff listing, events, and research tools.
University College London - Department of Greek and Latin
- Forthcoming events, course information, Classical web links and Greek alphabet word processing.
University of Edinburgh - School of History and Classics
- Undergraduate and graduate programs, faculty home pages, and information about the Classical Association of Scotland's Edinburgh and SE Centre.
Wales Swansea, University of - Department of History and Classics
- Classical courses and information about the department.
Warwick, University of - Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Module outlines, staff profiles, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 2:39:19 UTC -