the entire directory
only in Bodypainting/Mehndi
Open Directory - Arts: Bodyart: Bodypainting: Mehndi
The Henna Page
- A page devoted to the practicalities of using henna for body decoration. Application instructions, links, message forum for henna artists and those just learning the art of mehndi.
- Information about tattoos, henna paste ingredients, aftercare, and how henna works on the skin. Includes a brief history and merchandise.
- FAQ section, application techniques, image gallery, and black henna information.
- Supplies, information, designs, background details, and body care items.
- Features a discussion on the body decoration practices in India and Arabic cultures. Open to questions and the sharing of knowledge. Membership information.
- Background and historical information on this ancient art. Recipes and methods of application, tips to getting a good stain, and an artist directory.
Hindustanlink - Mehandi
- Designs for the hands and feet. Artwork submissions accepted.
International Certification For Natural Henna Artists
- Volunteer peer assessment for Henna Artists. Tests and certifies a henna artist’s understanding of the fundamental principles of henna, skin, hygiene, safety, culture and traditions.
Lawsonia and Company
- Usage information, a fact sheets regarding the processing of henna leaves, a color chart for using on hair, design gallery, and information on the use and advantages of lawsonia inermis.
- Paste recipes, photo gallery, before and after pictures of henna application.
- Information regarding how long the stain will last after application and a description of what it is like to have henna body art done.
- Images available for download on various mehndi designs.
- Image gallery and henna application information.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:35:03 PM EST -