become an editor
the entire directory
only in Periods_and_Movements/Art_Nouveau
Periods and Movements
Mackintosh, Charles Rennie
Whistler, James Abbott McNeill
Arts: Architecture: History: Periods and Styles: Art Nouveau
Arts: Periods and Movements: Art Nouveau
This category in other languages:
Anatomy of an Exhibition - Art Nouveau, 1890-1914
- Information about the development of the National Gallery's well known exhibit.
Antique Jewelry Online - Art Nouveau Jewelry
- Small page that describes details of the style specifically in terms of jewelry design.
Art Nouveau at Artchive
- Description of Art Nouveau movement with links to information about Gustav Klimt, Aubrey Beardsley, and Alphonse Mucha.
Art Nouveau Section
- A personal site that presents details about glassware and home furnishings in the style.
Art Nouveau World Wide Server
- Text information about the Art Nouveau/Jugendstil period, including definitions, derivations, artists, some photographs, and a FAQ.
Artcyclopedia: Art Nouveau
- Provides brief overview of the movement along with a chronological listing of Art Nouveau artists.
ArtLex on Art Nouveau
- Background information, artists, examples of artists' works, and resource links.
Quia Quiz: Art Nouveau Furniture
- A series of multiple choice questions testing knowledge of the movement with a photo example with each question.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 8:24:07 UTC -