become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Church,_Frederic_Edwin
Church, Frederic Edwin
Art Magick: Frederic Edwin Church
- Biography and image gallery of his works.
Art Renewal Center - Frederic Edwin Church
- Thorough biography including images of his works on high detail.
Artchive - Frederic Edwin Church
- Artist's biography together with links to his artworks.
AskART.com: Frederic Edwin Church
- Auction results, biographies, images and books pertaining to this Hudson River School artist.
The Athenaeum: Frederic Edwin Church
- Features a total of 358 works of the American painter in high detail. Artworks date and medium are also available.
Frederic Edwin Church (1826-1900)
- Essay focused on one of his famous landscape painting 'West Rock, New Haven' written by Franklin Kelly.
Frederic Edwin Church on the Internet
- Artcyclopedia.com's links to works by the artist in museum sites and image archives worldwide.
Grave of Frederic Edwin Church
- Photos from Spring Grove Cemetery in Hartford, Connecticut.
In The Andes
- F. E. Church painting and accompanying biography from the Butler Institute of American Art.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Comprehensive Church's biography along with a slideshow with his known landscapes such as 'The heart of the Andes' and 'The Parthenon'.
NGA: Frederic Edwin Church
- Background information regarding his masterpiece 'Newport Mountain, Mount Desert', 1851.
Niagara Falls - Public Library
- Provides analysis on Church's "Niagara" which is considered by many to be the best executed and most famous painting of the Niagara River.
Olana State Historic Site
- Church's beautiful home overlooking the Hudson River. A Persian masterpiece of architecture and landscaping.
Quest Royal Fine Art: Frederic Edwin Church
- Essay containing a biography, chronologyof events, collections and exhibitions regarding the American artist done by Alexandra A. Jopp.
Wikipedia - Frederic Edwin Church
- Encyclopedia article offers a brief biography, legacy and list of selected artworks.
A Hike to History, With Nature as a Guide
- New York Times article from the series "In Art's Footsteps" about an annual class trip to the Catskill Mtn. House, where F. E. Church and other members of the Hudson River School often visited. Fee required. (August 03, 2001)
With His Head Scenically in the Clouds, Church Became a Star
- A brief "Critic's Notebook" piece from the New York Times. Fee required. (August 03, 2001)
Church, Frederic Edwin
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 7:54:08 UTC -