become an editor
the entire directory
only in Landscape/Greenways
Bear Creek Greenway
- A narrow corridor of publicly-owned land, follows the Bear Creek streambed from Ashland to Central Point.
- Indiana’s longest span of recreational trails - 62 miles from Marion through Muncie to Richmond in East Central Indiana, USA.
Central Ohio Greenways
- Series of trails in Central Ohio, USA that wind through picnic areas, boating and fishing facilities and family friendly parks.
Cooks River to Iron Cove GreenWay
- Regional environmental project in inner Sydney aiming to provide a recognizable environmental and cultural corridor.
East Coast Greenway
- A 2,500 mile traffic-free path linking East Coast cities from Maine to Florida.
Fox Cities Greenways
- Non-profit organization for development and preservation of trails and greenways in the Greater Fox Cities Region of Wisconsin, USA.
Genesee Valley Greenway
- Friends of the Genesee Valley Greenway, a multi-use trail.
The Great Barrington Housatonic River Walk
- Public greenway trail in Massachusetts which has become a national model for other communities.
The Greenway Collaborative, Inc.
- Consulting services in greenway planning and design, non-motorized transportation planning, and digital cartography and geographic information systems (GIS).
- Bicycle and pedestrian trail and green corridor connecting neighborhoods from Armstrong Park to City Park, New Orleans, LA, USA.
Mountains to Sound Greenway
- Mountains to Sound Greenway National Scenic Byway - a linked network of green spaces, recreational opportunities and historic towns in Washington State
National Park Service
- Online guide for America's national parks - find park, discover hiystory, explore nature, teachers, kids programs.
- Non-profit group of private citizens in Springfield, Missouri, USA working to preserve the Ozarks natural heritage for public use.
- Winston-Salem, NC, USA greenways where users can hike, bike, stroll or roll, with less traffic and more scenery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 11:59:54 UTC -