become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_Departments/United_Kingdom
Open Directory - Arts: Architecture: History: Academic Departments: United Kingdom
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Europe: United Kingdom
Birkbeck, University of London
- Offers a part-time certificate/diploma in history of art and architecture. Course aims and outline.
Courtauld Institute of Art
- Research interests over a broad spectrum of the arts and architecture of the Western world from classical antiquity to the present day. The Conway Library, open to the public, houses just under a million images related to architecture.
- The Department of Architecture offers an MA in Architectural History.
University College London
- The Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment offers an MSc in 19th- and 20th-century architectural history.
University of Bristol Department of Art History
- Offers an undergraduate degree course covering the main developments and styles of European art and architecture from the medieval to modern periods.
University of Cambridge Department of History of Art
- The B.A. course is for those who are particularly interested in the history and criticism of art and architecture in Western Europe. Curriculum, admissions.
University of Essex Department of Art History and Theory
- Offers an MA in History and Theory of Architecture. Courses, resources and activities, staff and their research interests.
University of Reading History of Art
- Details of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, staff and their research interests.
University of St Andrews School of Art History
- Teaching and research interests extend from the Medieval to the Modern periods, and include British architecture. Prospectus, staff and their research interests.
University of Warwick History of Art Department
- The department is strong on the art and architecture of Venice, but also offers an option on the English great house. Courses, research, resources, staff and their research interests.
University of York Department of History of Art
- The MA programme is a flexible course that can focus on Architectural History. Modules, staff.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 6:35:10 UTC -