become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Academic_Departments
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Brown University, US: Department of History of Art and Architecture
- Offers an architectural studies program. Undergraduate and graduate programs, courses, facilities, faculty and staff.
Center for the Study of Architecture/Archaeology
- Housed on Bryn Mawr Campus, US, it provides an archival home for computer models of architectural monuments and archaeological sites.
Connecticut College Architectural Studies
- Offers architectural history. Gives the aims and objectives of the college and information on its courses, students, faculty members, alumni.
Cornell University, US: Department of Architecture
- Offers an M.A. and Ph.D. in history of architecture and urbanism. Includes student handbook, news and events.
Harvard, US: Department of The History of Art and Architecture
- Offers information about the department and its faculty, as well as courses taught.
Institute of Classical Architecture
- Founded in 1991 in New York to provide a resource for the study, research and perpetuation of the classical tradition.
Monash University, Australia
- Department of Visual Culture, Faculty of Arts, incorporates historical and critical studies in art history and theory including architecture.
Moscow State University
- Departments of Russian History of Art and General History of Art offer some architectural history. English language outline of course content.
Princeton University, US: Department of Art and Archaeology
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs which can include architecture. History of the department and details of programs and courses.
Texas A&M University: Department of Architecture
- Offers architectural history and theory as an optional addition to the core curriculum for architecture. Course details.
University of Melbourne, Australia: Faculty of Architecture Building & Planning
- Offers postgraduate programs in architectural history and conservation.
University of Virginia, US
- School of Architecture, Department of Architectural History. Curriculum covers both great monuments and vernacular traditions.
Yale University, US: History of Art
- Courses, events, Art and Architecture Library, Yale Center for British Art, digital resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2014 at 6:54:08 UTC -