become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Educators
- Professor Akin is a faculty member at Carnegie Mellon University and conducts research on the design process and architectural ethics. Biography, research, publications, teaching and designs.
- A quantity surveyor and lecture at a college of further education. Site contains information of interest to students of construction and estimating and surveying. Short sound files lecturettes are included.
El Shafie, Dr. Hatem
- Associate Professor of CAAD in King Saud University. His research interests include computer applications in architecture, emergency egress, smart architecture and Green architecture.
- Professor at the University of Riga Technical University in Latvia. Research interests include historic architecture, art-nouveau in Europe, modern style and restoration and preservation of monuments.
- Biography and bibliography of Greg Lynn, architect and professor at European Graduate School.
- Teaches architectural history and theory at Temple University. CV and research interests, which include the historiography of modernism, 20th-century urban design, and the visual culture of cities.
- Biography and bibliography of Lebbeus Woods, experimental architect and professor at European Graduate School.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 17:35:03 UTC -