become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Educators
Open Directory - Arts: Architecture: Education: Educators
- Professor Akin is a faculty member at Carnegie Mellon University and conducts research on the design process and architectural ethics. Biography, research, publications, teaching and designs.
- Repository of architectural ideas, with references to Le Corbusier, South Asian urban artifacts.
- A quantity surveyor and lecture at a college of further education. Site contains information of interest to students of construction and estimating and surveying. Short sound files lecturettes are included.
El Shafie, Dr. Hatem
- Associate Professor of CAAD in King Saud University. His research interests include computer applications in architecture, emergency egress, smart architecture and Green architecture.
- An architect involved in practice, teaching and research who is currently Assistant Professor of Architecture at the American University of Sharjah, UAE. Biography, articles, teaching and built projects.
- Professor at the University of Riga Technical University in Latvia. Research interests include historic architecture, art-nouveau in Europe, modern style and restoration and preservation of monuments.
- Biography and bibliography of Greg Lynn, architect and professor at European Graduate School.
- Teaches architectural history and theory at Temple University. CV and research interests, which include the historiography of modernism, 20th-century urban design, and the visual culture of cities.
- Teaches aesthetics and semantics of product design, globalization and design, research methods for designers in the MA Design program at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Profile, academic papers and urban art projects.
- Biography and bibliography of Lebbeus Woods, experimental architect and professor at European Graduate School.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 10, 2010 11:35:20 AM EDT -