become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religious/Islamic
Arts: Periods and Movements: Islamic
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam
The Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture
- At the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University promotes research and teaching in Islamic art, architecture, and urbanism.
- An online community for architects, planners, urban designers, landscape architects and scholars, with a special focus on the Islamic world. Includes an extensive image collection.
- Western Europe's largest mosque, opened October 2003 in London. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community provides particulars, photographs and a press release.
Canadian Islamic Center Al-Jamieh
- Virtual tour of the planned new building.
Delights of Muslim Architecture
- BBC News reports on the seven winning projects of the Aga Khan Architecture Award - established to encourage traditional Muslim architecture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 19:31:59 UTC -