the entire directory
only in Building_Types/Houses
Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Fortifications: Castles
Reference: Museums: History: Historic Houses
Society: Issues: Housing
This category in other languages:
Everingham Rotating House
- A 24-metre diameter octagon rotating house with a 3-metre, 360-degree verandah with exterior glass and steel walls. Features inside and outside galleries, FAQ and media references.
Flickr: Historic Homes
- Pictures of historic homes from any period in any country - both exterior and interior images.
Gravel Springs Farm
- A late Federal style brick farmhouse, built in 1836 in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, now undergoing restoration. Illustrated history with references. Photographs of the setting.
- A web project by artist Pat Badani investigating the impact of new technologies on the home. Interviews with architects Craig Brandt, James (Rusty) Smith, Jamie Horwitz, TJ McLeish, Zoka Skorup, Whookiat Heng and Anand Bahtt.
- This interpretation centre provides a comprehensive guide to the development of housing in Québec from the 18th century to today. Includes listings of heritage houses to visit in the region.
Tropical House Design
- Vincent Fischer-Zernin displays his design to open the house to the warmth and nature of the tropics. Examples in Thailand and Laos. [English and German.]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 4:56:21 UTC -