become an editor
the entire directory
only in Castles/France
Regional: Europe: France: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
This category in other languages:
- List of the castles in France between Medieval times and Renaissance. [English and French.]
Castle of the Dukes of Brittany
- Official website of Nantes' Castle and its museum. Practical information, program of cultural events and temporary exhibitions.
Chateau de Culan
- Medieval Castle in the center of France.
Chateau de Lavaud
- Countryside B&B in XIX'c chateau in south west France close to recreational and cultural activities.
Château de Landreville
- Castle in the Champagne-Ardenne built in the 12th century and rebuilt in the 16th century, it retains its moat and is a rare example of the pre-Renaissance French castle.
Château de Saint-Loup
- French medieval castle converted into a grand country house in the 17th century, but retaining its keep and moat. Includes history, description and interior and exterior photographs.
- Web-France International offers a history, photographs and description of this 14th-century castle in the Loire Valley. French language version available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 17:05:29 UTC -