become an editor
the entire directory
only in Building_Types/Educational_Institutions
Open Directory - Arts: Architecture: Building Types: Educational Institutions
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Virtual Tours
20th Century University Architecture: 1900-1945
- Photos and information on American universities built in the period, from the Digital Archive of American Architecture.
Architecture of the University of Oregon
- This illustrated resource surveys the history of the built environment of the University of Oregon and identifies basic resources for researching the architectural heritage of Oregon's flagship university.
Balliol College Virtual Tour
- A tour of the oldest college in Oxford, part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford. QuickTime panoramas are accessed via clickable plan.
Brasenose College, Oxford
- The official site provides an illustrated history of the buildings of this Tudor college.
King's College, Cambridge
- An illustrated history from the official site of the college founded by Henry VI in 1441, with its magnificent chapel, completed by the Tudors.
St John's College Virtual Tour
- This part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford provides interactive 360° photographs viewable by using a map of the college.
Trinity College, Cambridge
- A tour of the varied architecture of the college via sensitive bird's eye view, with comments on its history, from the official site. Includes the library designed by Sir Christopher Wren.
Virtual Tour of Brasenose College
- Dr Karl Harrison provides QuickTime views of Brasenose, with comments on the buildings, accessed via clickable plan, as part of his Virtual Tour of Oxford.
William and Mary: Wren Building
- An illustrated history of the Sir Christopher Wren Building at the College of William and Mary in Virginia, built 1695-99 and the oldest academic building in continuous use in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:45:05 AM EST -