the entire directory
only in Architecture/Associations
American Institute of Architects
This category in other languages:
Aberdeen Society of Architects
- A chapter of the Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland, representing architects within the city of Aberdeen, across Aberdeenshire and also Morayshire. Includes a directory of architects and diary.
The Alberta Association of Architects
- A professional association responsible for the registration/licensing of Architects and Licensed Interior Designers and for the regulation of the practice of Architecture in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
American College of Healthcare Architects
- Credentialing body for healthcare architects in the United States.
American Society of Architectural Illustrators
- A nonprofit professional organization whose goals are to foster communication among architectural illustrators and to raise the standards in the industry.
Architects Council of Europe
- Association of European architects organizations. Excludes the UK and Netherlands.
Architects for Peace - Australia
- Forum for architects and related professions seeking urban development based on social justice, solidarity, respect and peace.
Architects‘ Association of New Brunswick
- A self-regulating professional organization governed by the provincial Architects Act to advance and maintain the standards of architecture. Offers overview, members, council, regulations and contact details.
The Architectural Institute of British Columbia
- A self-governing body dedicated to excellence in the profession of architecture for the benefit of its membership, the environment and society.
Architectural League of New York
- A non-profit organization sharing its lecture, exhibition and program information. Includes events, podcasts and membership.
Architecture Sans Frontières
- An international network of not-for-profit and participative organizations with a commitment to architecture, construction, urbanism and the conservation of historical heritage. Includes charter, minutes and membership.
- Union of architects and engineers who render services in the technical language field.
- The official site of the South African Institute of Architects, giving news, membership information and events.
Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture
- Presents a gallery of winners of its competition, membership information, sign-up instructions for the member listserve and details for ordering publications.
Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario
- Represents professionals in architectural design and construction management. Free download of the newsletter, information on events, trade shows and joining.
Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- International membership organization for architecture profession. Provides continuing education programs and magazine sent to members and Illinois-licensed architects.
Building Designers Association of Australia Ltd.
- National coordinating body for the Building Designers Associations in Australia. Includes database of designers.
The Building Process Alliance
- An international organization of architects, designers and planners focused on creating spaces that enhance the quality of life, as articulated in the writings of Christopher Alexander.
Canadian Center for Architecture
- A museum and study center devoted to national and international architecture past and present. Information on exhibitions, publications and collections. Located in Montreal. (French and English)
Cast Stone Institute
- The non-profit US trade association representing the architectural cast stone industry: manufacturers, associates, architects, engineers, and concrete technologists.
Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
- Qualifying body for architectural technologists and technicians. Represents over 9000 professionals working and studying in the United Kingdom and overseas.
Chicago Architecture Club
- Provides forum for discussion and debate of topical architectural issues.
Construction Sciences Research Foundation
- An independent, not-for-profit construction industry research organization, responsible for the development and maintenance of Spectext master guide specifications. Board, research.
The Digital Skyline
- The official online newsletter of the United Architects of the Philippines Makati Chapter.
Ecclesiastical Architects and Surveyors Association
- EASA is a non-profit organisation in the UK which promotes good standards of design and repair of ecclesiastical buildings across all denominations.
European Architecture Students Assembly
- EASA is a platform for exchange of ideas and knowledge for European students of architecture. Includes mission and web-logs.
Free State Institute of Architects
- Based at Bloemfontein, the FSIA is affiliated to the South African Institute of Architects (SAIA). It promotes the art, science, research and practice of architecture. Includes notices and news.
The Hong Kong Institute of Architects
- A professional institution committed to promoting architecture and raising the standard of architecture in Hong Kong.
Indiana Architectural Foundation
- A non-profit organization supporting architectural education, public awareness of architecture, and preservation of Indiana's architectural heritage.
The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia
- The IAAC is an international center of education and research that focuses on architecture understood as a discipline that encompasses different scales, ranging from territorial analysis, urban development, architectural projects and digital fabrications to informational environments.
Institute of Destination Architects & Designers
- Professional body for theming, resort/hospitality and coastal space planning.
International Union of Architects
- Organization of 92 professional architectural organizations worldwide. Member list, international calendar, competitions, journals, and museums.
Manchester Society of Architects
- The Manchester branch of RIBA provides architectural news, events and contact details.
Manitoba Association of Architects
- MAA is a self-governing professional association, mandated under legislation with regulation of the practice of architecture in the public interest and advancement of the profession.
Manitoba Association of Landscape Architects (MALA)
- Dedicated to advance and promote the profession and serve as an advocate. Includes directory of firms, FAQs, events, member login and contact information.
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- A non-profit federation of architectural licensing boards in the U.S. Features state registration requirements, Intern Development Program (IDP), Architect Registration Examination (ARE), certification, continuing education, and architect database.
National Organization of Minority Architects (NOMA)
- Association of minority architects licensed to practice in the U.S. Includes professional and student chapter links, employment listings, and a referral service.
New Glasgow Society
- This organization encourages interest in the history and new developments in building and architecture in Glasgow, Scotland.
New Zealand Institute of Architects
- Provides information on architects, projects, classes, architect selection, philosophies, book store, events, news and awards.
New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Professional association for those with careers in cost management of construction projects.
Newfoundland Association of Architects
- Provincial professional governing body. Offers a list of members, tips for the public, membership and continuing education information.
Nova Scotia Association of Architects
- Information on the requirements to receive full membership in the NSAA as an Architect registered to practice in Nova Scotia. Also, events, and members list.
- Ontario Building Officials Association.
Ontario Association of Architects
- Regulatory and professional association for architects.
Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals
- A support network for professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area involved in the environmental design fields. Newsletter and contacts.
Ottawa Regional Society of Architects
- Volunteer public information organization. Site provides mission statement, programs and service information, events calendar, member listing, presentations and architecture links.
People in Space
- UK-based network of young architects, creatives and professionals engaged in architecture and the built environment. Events, groups and resources.
Portland Cement Association
- Aims to improve cement and concrete and its uses, and raise the quality of construction. Page includes industry news magazine.
Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Provides essential services, infrastructure and access for Canadians to government.
Rice Design Alliance
- Focuses on the advancement of architecture, urban design, and the built environment in the Houston region through educational programs, the publication of Cite, and active programs to initiate physical improvements.
Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
- The RAIC is a voluntary national association representing professional architects, and faculty and graduates of accredited Canadian Schools of Architecture.
Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
- Featuring architect listings, book shop, classes, news, events and competitions.
The Royal Institute of British Architects
- Professional association of architects in the United Kingdom along with international members. News, exhibitions, online shopping, directories of architects, British Architectural Library.
Royal Institute of British Architects USA
- Represents architects in the USA with professional links to the UK. Information on the California and New York chapters and on hiring an architect in the US.
Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland
- The representative body for professionally qualified architects in Ireland.
Singapore Institute of Architecture
- A national organization representing architects in Singapore including information on career prospects, design reviews, competitions, events and awards.
Society for Environmental Graphic Design (SEGD)
- Washington DC, USA. For international graphic designers, fabricators, students and educators involved in the field of environmental graphic design. A non-profit educational organization.
Society of American Registered Architects
- A professional organization for registered architects.
Society of Design Administration Canada
- Promotes the exchange of ideas. Members represent prominent Canadian architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, developers, service providers and specialty consulting firms.
Society of Iranian Architects and Planners
- A non-profit organization in Los Angeles that unites Iranian professionals in the fields of architecture, planning, interior design, and landscape architecture.
Stroud Building Design Association
- Association of architects, engineers, surveyors and other building industry professionals working in and around the Town.
Trinidad and Tobago Institute of Architects
- A non-profit organization for the ethical practice, art and science of architecture in Trinidad and Tobago, governed by the local Architecture Profession Act. Includes news, events and jobs online.
United Architects of the Philippines Commission on Internal Affairs
- Describes this branch of UAP, including membership, chapters, committees, programs, awards, and announcements.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 12:30:47 UTC -