the entire directory
only in Arts/Architecture
Illustration and Rendering
Chats and Forums
News and Media
Arts: Crafts: Paper: Origami: Origamic Architecture
Business: Business Services: AudioVisual: Model Making
Business: Construction and Maintenance
Home: Home Improvement: Design and Construction
Science: Technology: Structural Engineering
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Taoism: Feng Shui
This category in other languages:
- Pictures and slideshows of architecturally interesting buildings from around the world, features on current projects (submissions accepted) and biographies of famous archirects.
- International architectural database listing thousands of built and unbuilt projects. 20th-century architecture is the main theme.
- Architecture forums, planning news, architectural competition announcements, and guides to the architecture of selected countries and cities.
Architecture for Humanity
- A volunteer non-profit organization set up to promote architecture and design to seek solutions to global social and humanitarian crisis.
- This online travel magazine offers a huge collection of 360-degree Quicktime virtual reality full-screen panoramas of world-class architectural, artistic and historical landmarks.
- Interviews with architects, news, flooring projects with man made tiles. Manufacturing process, environmental impact and international standards for ceramic tiles and man made stones.
- A showcase for the world's most exciting modern buildings. Photographs, descriptions and visitor information for more than 200 buildings across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific region, searchable by architect or region.
Godden Structural Engineering Slide Library
- University of California collection of 560 engineering slides from around the world. Historic and modern structures: beams, arches, cable and suspension, domes and shells, columns, frames, grids, slabs and trusses.
Made of Light
- A project conceived and designed by Speirs and Major Associates, which aims to provide a thought-provoking presentation of the art of light and architecture.
New 7 Wonders
- This project offered the public the opportunity to vote for the new seven wonders of the world. Results were announced on 7 July 2007. It gives condensed, illustrated descriptions of the winners and other finalists.
- Professional association of architects in the United Kingdom along with international members. News, exhibitions, online shopping, directories of architects, British Architectural Library.
- The Architectural League of New York presents persectives on architecture and urbanism from around the globe. Includes illustrated reports on Beirut, Caracas, Dhaka, Oslo and Tijuana.
Usenet alt.architecture -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 16:24:03 UTC -