become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_Services/Training
Open Directory - Arts: Animation: Voice Actors: Professional Services: Training
Classes, Workshops and Seminars
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Learning Accents and Dialects
Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Education
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Education
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production: Education and Training
Business: Business Services: Communications: Education and Training
- Learn how to make money with your voice by doing radio and TV commercial voiceovers with the comprehensive training package "Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is."
The Art of Voice-Acting
- By James R. Alburger. The San Diego, CA area voice coach offers training in mic performance as the only voice trainer in San Diego with a book on the market, and eleven regional Emmy Awards. His training focuses on acting techniques, not just reading copy.
Brain Tracks Audio
- California school operated by Nancy Wolfson lists its curriculum and rates.
Charles Michel's The Winning Voice
- Voice improvement for business speaking, voice-over training, talent agency for professional voice artists.
Developing a Female Voice
- Transgender site offering effective techniques on how to train your voice to be female without surgery. Entire course available in RealAudio format.
- Helping voice-over artists advance their careers since 1988. Determine your potential with training, demo production, workshops, free industry newsletters, guidance sessions, resources, coaching and evaluations.
The Great Voice Company, Inc
- Susan Berkley offers voice-over training via workshops, seminars and teleclasses, as well as voice shaping for salespeople. Includes free newsletters, blog, advice and articles, instructional books, and other professional services.
MJ Productions - CreatingVoices.com
- For those wanting a creative experience in developing their voices for animation, commercial, theatrical or public speaking, and for producers and directors for audio production or books on tape, and casting talent.
- Offers three forms of voiceover training and instruction: one-on-one orientation, coaching, and in-studio workshops.
- Voice training school in San Francisco, California, teaching all styles of radio commercial, narration and special projects.
Voice Power Training
- Brenda C. and Craig Smith offer training to improve the sound of voice and delivery methods. Also provides voice over talent. Hanover, Ontario, Canada.
- Voice-Over eCenter by voiceover professional Julie Williams: audio seminars to learn at home, workshops, books, free newsletters, and FAQs.
- UK-based company providing training for beginners, corporate sales, actors and broadcasters.
- Los Angeles, California, studio offering low-budget voice-over recording, demo tape production, tracking, editing, post-producing, writing, directing (radio spots, toys, cd-roms, or books on tape), and voiceover classes, workshops, and seminars for those wanting to learn the craft.
- Toronto, Ontario, studio offering instruction for a career in radio and television commercial voice-over, documentary narration and character voices for animation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:11:45 PM EDT -