become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_Services/Training
Open Directory - Arts: Animation: Voice Actors: Professional Services: Training
Classes, Workshops and Seminars
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Learning Accents and Dialects
Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Education
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Education
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production: Education and Training
Business: Business Services: Communications: Education and Training
The Art of Voice-Acting
- By James R. Alburger. The San Diego, CA area voice coach offers training in mic performance as the only voice trainer in San Diego with a book on the market, and eleven regional Emmy Awards. His training focuses on acting techniques, not just reading copy.
Brain Tracks Audio
- California school operated by Nancy Wolfson lists its curriculum and rates.
Charles Michel's The Winning Voice
- Voice improvement for business speaking, voice-over training, talent agency for professional voice artists.
Developing a Female Voice
- Transgender site offering effective techniques on how to train your voice to be female without surgery. Entire course available in RealAudio format.
- Helping voice-over artists advance their careers since 1988. Determine your potential with training, demo production, workshops, free industry newsletters, guidance sessions, resources, coaching and evaluations.
The Great Voice Company, Inc
- Susan Berkley offers voice-over training via workshops, seminars and teleclasses, as well as voice shaping for salespeople. Includes free newsletters, blog, advice and articles, instructional books, and other professional services.
MJ Productions - CreatingVoices.com
- For those wanting a creative experience in developing their voices for animation, commercial, theatrical or public speaking, and for producers and directors for audio production or books on tape, and casting talent.
- Offers three forms of voiceover training and instruction: one-on-one orientation, coaching, and in-studio workshops.
- Voice training school in San Francisco, California, teaching all styles of radio commercial, narration and special projects.
Voice Power Training
- Brenda C. and Craig Smith offer training to improve the sound of voice and delivery methods. Also provides voice over talent. Hanover, Ontario, Canada.
- UK-based company providing training for beginners, corporate sales, actors and broadcasters.
- Los Angeles, California, studio offering low-budget voice-over recording, demo tape production, tracking, editing, post-producing, writing, directing (radio spots, toys, cd-roms, or books on tape), and voiceover classes, workshops, and seminars for those wanting to learn the craft.
- Toronto, Ontario, studio offering instruction for a career in radio and television commercial voice-over, documentary narration and character voices for animation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2014 at 6:24:03 UTC -