become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animation/Training
Arts: Movies: Education: Film Schools
Arts: Visual Arts: Education
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
This category in other languages:
3dsense Media School
- 3dsense Media School, School of Interactive Visual Arts.
Acting For Animators
- Acting For Animators, by Ed Hooks, is the first book about acting theory that is written specifically for animators. Site contains information about classes, resources, and news.
- A leading animation resource for 3D, 2D, Flash and Concept art enthusiasts.
- Offering notes from professional animators, downloadable dope and model sheets, opinions, animation facts, recommended books and links. [Best viewed with Netscape Navagator]
- A large list of animation schools, video game design schools and art schools from around the world.
Brian Lemay's Animated Cartoon Factory Website
- Original books on character design, layout, and writing for animation, as well as inside portfolio tips from the coordinator of Sheridan's Animation program.
- 3D computer animation training DVDs for the 3ds max user. Covering all aspects of using Discreet 3ds max software.
- Our School provides WSQ accredited training programs in the fields of animation, modeling, lighting, texture & visual effects recognized by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore.
Freelance Animation School
- Registered and approved private tertiary institute in Auckland, New Zealand offering national certificates and a diploma in 2D or 3D animation.
Karen J Lloyd's Storyboard Blog
- Storyboard Artist Karen J Lloyd offers insights, tips, advice and templates for your animation and film storyboards.
Karl Gnass' Spirit of the Pose
- Gallery and information about classes and tips on life drawing by instructor for Disney and Nickeodeon, among others.
- Small studio site with drawing for animation lessons.
- Free film scriptwriting and animation lessons for schools, covering materials, equipment, and techniques for traditional and computer animation.
Shapes In Motion
- Acting lessons for animators and movement coaching from Sarah Perry.
- A massive resource for Maya users offering tutorials, forums and interviews with industry professional's tutorials
Video Game Times
- Guide to becoming a game designer, offers lists of schools, articles and tutorials.
- SF Bay Area voiceover training school and casting agency with courses for the beginner and voice professional
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 6:35:06 UTC -