The Adult Business component of the Open Directory generally lists and categorizes English-language sites that cover:
Adult Business as an activity:
- Sites covering industrial and commercial activities involving the exchange of commodities, entertainment production, personal services, or financial resources.
- Sites offering supporting services, information and resources to businesses, entertainers, and individual service providers.
Adult Business as an entity:
- Official web sites for and about corporations and commercial enterprises (including subsidiaries) that manufacture, distribute, market and sell adult oriented goods and services to other businesses (B2B) and/or consumers (B2C). Note: If the purpose of the site is to serve as a Shopping destination for consumers, the site should be listed in the Adult/Shopping/ category.
- Sites that focus on the operational aspects of a business enterprise: human resources, management, marketing, etc.
- Online shopping: Sites that exist primarily to sell goods and services directly to the consumer should be listed in the Adult/Shopping category.
- Local businesses: Sites for inherently local businesses -- such as types of business that are commonly found in most localities and serve primarily the people and businesses in that area -- are in most cases listed exclusively in the Adult/Regional/ category.
Related categories 1
Other languages 12
Last update:July 22, 2016 at 13:05:03 UTC